Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No, You have to know yourself

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
do you know whats the job of a helper what must he do for me i want it to make a clean chat and stop rule breaking or thats the job of a mod ???
Helpers are here to mute/kick people, however mods are able to ban people, for they are more trusted.
Thanks for the reply!
:D

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Ok @samitannir , here's what I have to say to you...
If YOU want to go through thousands of applications writing "Denied", then take it up with Mac.
Making an automated "Denied", would literally mean sending "Denied" to everyone who applied, and then changing it to "Accepted", for the one to two people who get accepted.
If that's what you want, I have to disagree, because the people who get accepted will simply give up hope, which is not what I want anyway.

@Build , I think he just wanted to know. That's not the reason he would have applied.
An automated "Denied" shouldn't have errors, the staff would choose to whom they'll send it, and by the way, for everyone thinking that thousands of people will apply each day, well, you guys are wrong.
Cubecraft has 13,000 people playing, it has more than half less on the forums, so that's 4,500, and not everyone is 13+, so thats 2,000, and not everyone is even interested in becoming helper, so make it 1,000, yet some people tend to reapply every day, which shows that they are immature enough not to become helper, so at least 5 people apply each day.
Thanks for the reply!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Are you sure, for as everyone knows it, they can mute/kick.
If they can't, then give me an explanation what Helpers are useful for
They lock useless threads, answered threads and incorrect reports. They still report rule-breakers because they can't ban them.
An automated "Denied" shouldn't have errors, the staff would choose to whom they'll send it, and by the way, for everyone thinking that thousands of people will apply each day, well, you guys are wrong.
Cubecraft has 13,000 people playing, it has more than half less on the forums, so that's 4,500, and not everyone is 13+, so thats 2,000, and not everyone is even interested in becoming helper, so make it 1,000, yet some people tend to reapply every day, which shows that they are immature enough not to become helper, so at least 5 people apply each day.
Thanks for the reply!
Cubecraft has 13.000 players playing at the same time. There are around 160.000 different players that log on spread over a whole day. There are about 100.000 forum accounts and let's say 10.000 of them are still in use. Around 100 people actively help other users and probably less than 20 are considered as helper-worthy.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
They lock useless threads, answered threads and incorrect reports. They still report rule-breakers because they can't ban them.

Cubecraft has 13.000 players playing at the same time. There are around 160.000 different players that log on spread over a whole day. There are about 100.000 forum accounts and let's say 10.000 of them are still in use. Around 100 people actively help other users and probably less than 20 are considered as helper-worthy.
To be honest, Cubecraft has less than 13,000 check it now, and not 1,000 people apply for helper every day.
As I said, they do not ban. You have just repeated that uselessly.
Thanks for the reply!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom