Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No, You have to know yourself

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
@y2002a6n13 I know, however not excactly, for people playing on cubecraft aren't all 13 and older, and there are only 13,000 people playing on cubecraft or more, and less on the forums, so I could say that they recieve 50 applications in a day or so.
Thanks for the reply!
Thanks for everyone who replied (@NedGaming , @zDutchie , @mateu9999 , @Hangar , @telegamer , @zRinne , @Aimee2323 , @Zrathex , @Kisme , @Build , @TheFastBowler , @Buuuddy , @Zombiepower , @dontbossme , @Mac , @y2002a6n13 ) *bump*

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
@y2002a6n13 I know, however not excactly, for people playing on cubecraft aren't all 13 and older, and there are only 13,000 people playing on cubecraft or more, and less on the forums, so I could say that they recieve 50 applications in a day or so.
Thanks for the reply!
Thanks for everyone who replied (@NedGaming , @zDutchie , @mateu9999 , @Hangar , @telegamer , @zRinne , @Aimee2323 , @Zrathex , @Kisme , @Build , @TheFastBowler , @Buuuddy , @Zombiepower , @dontbossme , @Mac , @y2002a6n13 ) *bump*
So many peops replyed and are debating xD

Reactions: Talia5567

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I know that it takes a lot of time to tell everyone that they have been denied, however that is why we are applying, to help this server alot better!
:D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@mateu9999 I dont think thats true, Mods might be allowed to see applications as well, and sometimes the owner might check the applications.
No they're not

"We have a team of Sr.mods and admins who will be looking through these applications as efficiently as possible. You will only receive a reply to your application, if you are successful. And @Efcluke94 will inbox you on the forums, letting you know you have been successful and scheduling an interview on TS. Please do not leave your email, phone number or any other personal information as it is not necessary. This is why we require you to have an active forums profile."

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
No they're not

"We have a team of Sr.mods and admins who will be looking through these applications as efficiently as possible. You will only receive a reply to your application, if you are successful. And @Efcluke94 will inbox you on the forums, letting you know you have been successful and scheduling an interview on TS. Please do not leave your email, phone number or any other personal information as it is not necessary. This is why we require you to have an active forums profile."
Don't necropost ^^

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Thanks for everyone who replied!
If the staff team are able to have a staff do it, then thanks a lot! If not, then I do understand why, however thanks for taking your time into reading this!
Thanks for everyone who replied!
:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom