• No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
-1. There are too many applications and replying to all of them will be really hard. I know you are desperate to get staff.. I am too :P but you just have to re-apply every few weeks. Sometimes your application may not even be looked at.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
It would always be a good thing to be notified if you were unsuccessful but with all of the applications they get per day it would take a lot of time up and add a lot more work for the staff to do. I guess the way you find out if you are accepted is it you get a reply. If you don't get a reply within 2 months then you haven't been accepted.

Especially at this time on the server the last thing the staff need is more work to do :p

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
- They get lots of applications per day.
- It takes a lot of time to read it.
- They don't have time to send a message if you aren't accepted.
- If you're accepted, you gets a Private Mail in your mailbox.
- If you don't get a reply within 1/2 months, you're (probably) not accepted (tip: be patience!)

This is a small summary of what has been said above :)

Vutar

Sep 11, 2016
Belgium
It would always be a good thing to be notified if you were unsuccessful but with all of the applications they get per day it would take a lot of time up and add a lot more work for the staff to do. I guess the way you find out if you are accepted is it you get a reply. If you don't get a reply within 2 months then you haven't been accepted.

Especially at this time on the server the last thing the staff need is more work to do :p
Great Information, thanks :)

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
- They get lots of applications per day.
- It takes a lot of time to read it.
- They don't have time to send a message if you aren't accepted.
- If you're accepted, you get a Private Mail in your mailbox.
- If you don't get a reply within 2 weeks, you're (probably) not accepted (tip: be patience!)

This is a small summary of what has been said above :)
2 weeks is a little short (1/2 month)
Most of these are true though...

Reactions: ciwa

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Unless there is an autonomous system which when denied, it sends you an alert via. forums, I doubt this will happen. Too much stress for staff.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Unless there is an autonomous system which when denied, it sends you an alert via. forums, I doubt this will happen. Too much stress for staff.

I was also thinking along these lines as it would be helpful to applicants however it would mean moving the applications to the forums which I'm unsure if they would want that.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I was also thinking along these lines as it would be helpful to applicants however it would mean moving the applications to the forums which I'm unsure if they would want that.
That might be a thing when the new forums come out, you know. Not sure though.

Reactions: killerwild
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom