• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

ColdSight21

Jun 22, 2016
Hello,
As many as you know there are staff aplications. MAC says that you will receive a team speak conversation if your accepted, but when your not you do not know. So what I'm thinking is, when you click on staff aplications there will be 2 drop offs for Accepted Aplications and Denied Aplications, then when that person has been denied you would put reasons why you got denied. And you would say (as the Admin or Owner) "Please try again from one month from today."

Hopefully this will be added,
ColdSight21

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello,
As many as you know there are staff aplications. MAC says that you will receive a team speak conversation if your accepted, but when your not you do not know. So what I'm thinking is, when you click on staff aplications there will be 2 drop offs for Accepted Aplications and Denied Aplications, then when that person has been denied you would put reasons why you got denied. And you would say (as the Admin or Owner) "Please try again from one month from today."

ColdSight21

There are a lot of applies, don't forget.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
a teamspeak conversation? I thought it was a forums conversation I use discord anyway knowing whether your application was accepted or denied would be cool but the staff already have a ton of work moving threads on the forums

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
a teamspeak conversation? I thought it was a forums conversation I use discord anyway knowing whether your application was accepted or denied would be cool but the staff already have a ton of work moving threads on the forums

You'll get a PM on the forums when you've got accepted. You need teamspeak for the interview.

ColdSight21

Jun 22, 2016
It is both

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It would cost to many time. Don't forget that cube gets houndreds of applications every month.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
I think it would be good if this was implemented because having applied you are unable to tell if they received your application and whether they've read it meaning you don't know when to reapply. I know they recommend a time for reapplying but you're not sure what's wrong with your application. Personally I think if there was a way to make it so people had to meet certain criteria to find the apply link it would be helpful on limiting apps by length of time being a member of the forums and the amount of posts you have.

Either way I understand the staff already have a lot of work however if they found someone interested in recruiting perhaps they could post a generic response on the application or email/PM the person. If apps were on the forums it would make an easy means of replying.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
you have to remember they get a lot of applications in 1 day and they cant read them all but they try thats why they said "if you dont get anything in a month you can reapply" they try and try to see all the applications you have to remember staff are also busy with other things and cant always do Staff Applications

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
Hello,

ColdSight21
I really want this idea to be added maybe some day idk :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just be patient...
If you don't get a reply within 1/2 months then you're probably denied...
Feel free to apply again...

Also I think you shouldn't know why you got denied...
You have to think about what could have gone wrong... And still make it in your own style...
If a Staff member replied with this and this went wrong then your next apply wouldn't really be yours... (Because you know what needs to be right.. So technically you would be cheating on your apply.. You get what I mean (I hope))

Last thing they get like 0 - 69 applications a day...
So...
It would take even longer before they reply...

Reactions: KidBit

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Just be patient...

You have to think about what could have gone wrong... And still make it in your own style...
If a Staff member replied with this and this went wrong then your next apply wouldn't really be yours...

So...
I... remember... when... I... Used... to... do... this... all... the... time... :P

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Its a good idea, but ik not 100% sure if they need to do that. Also what @mateu9999 Says is true

Just be patient...

If a Staff member replied with this and this went wrong then your next apply wouldn't really be yours... (Because you know what needs to be right.. So technically you would be cheating on your apply.. You get what I mean (I hope))

So...

ColdSight21

Jun 22, 2016
Just be patient...

So...
Ik but when you try again the Admin or Owners will remember you and they will know that you are lying

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom