Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
A few days ago, I encountered two Kill-Aura hackers in the main hub. I got one of them banned, with great problems since the players were too much that we couldn't see the name of them. So I ended up using NameMC to find who the hacker was, and got him banned, thanks to Andy. The second time, however staff weren't able to come so I tried to report him, getting most proof I could, but forgot to add the imgur link for few screenshots. Anyways, It was tough so,

Why not make the players in the Hub, spawn spread out, like in other game lobbies, so we can maybe get more Frames Per Second, And possibly get some hackers banned as well?

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
How do you want to this? less players in a lobby??? be more specific please :D
Instead of having players stand in the same spot when logged in (You might've seen people AFK in that place) Make them stand randomly on the "Spawn Area" Like others minigame lobbies such as Skywars, Eggwars

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SkaaningEmil

May 17, 2017
Im banned for hacks..
But i hack not, its noob to hack.
Can i plz be unbanned, CubeCraft is my favorite server, because Egg Wars fx.
Plz unban me, i have no forms for hack..

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Im banned for hacks..

SkaaningEmil Please appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/.

As for the thread, I get the idea of this but the amount of people that accidentally go afk while leaving kill aura toggle "on" is extremely rare. I have been here years and have only seen this a couple times happen. I don't think it's worth it just to get a few players banned!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Im banned for hacks..

Hello, please do not ask help here as this is a suggestion thread, so please post topic related comments.
Please appeal here ( if you're banned ): https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and wait for a reply patiently. It is not guaranteed however, that you will get unbanned.
I looked at your infractions, and you don't even have any. Don't do it for attention,thanks.

As for this thread, I guess it's ok. I'm neutral with it.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Im banned for hacks..
hello

you must to appeal for being unbanned.
if you are incorrect banned by sentinel, contact @CrazymanJR
You can always make a thread and ask more information.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
but how far do they need to spread? cuz kill-aura has a reach limit o_O
Most people have it at 6 blocks. This is not my concern, we just have to see the nametag of the player in the Hub. Most AFK people will hide it since GamerTags stack on each other and it looks like a black bar.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Most people have it at 6 blocks. This is not my concern, we just have to see the nametag of the player in the Hub. Most AFK people will hide it since GamerTags stack on each other and it looks like a black bar.

This is my point from earlier, this extremely rarely happens as most hackers try to avoid getting banned. They would never purposefully leave kill aura toggled on and it extremely rarely happens. I really don't see the need to completely reorganize all the spawns that are made so everyone can spawn out in slightly different locations (such as SG lobby and few others) to just catch a few players. The majority of hackers will be found in game during PvP fights in the first place.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree with the idea, as the players are very clse together which as you said, makes it hard to see their names.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't see how this suggestion would impact much in the first place
think about the players who were hacking how will you know they are hacking if they aren't hitting anyone because there are less people there

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
If players are spread the Kill Aura wouldn't show...
They would be far from each other and you wouldn't be able to see them moving their head and clicking...

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If players are spread the Kill Aura wouldn't show...
They would be far from each other and you wouldn't be able to see them moving their head and clicking...
They wont be so spread. Just one or two blocks like in any lobby besides the hub.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This is my point from earlier, this extremely rarely happens as most hackers try to avoid getting banned. They would never purposefully leave kill aura toggled on and it extremely rarely happens. I really don't see the need to completely reorganize all the spawns that are made so everyone can spawn out in slightly different locations (such as SG lobby and few others) to just catch a few players. The majority of hackers will be found in game during PvP fights in the first place.
But every single game lobby does this, and hub is the only place where it doesn't spread the players out.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
But every single game lobby does this, and hub is the only place where it doesn't spread the players out.

Exactly, therefore this makes the point clear. Why would they spend time re organizing the main lobby and arcade lobby (Arcade all spawn on same block) in order to try and catch hackers? It's pointless as it almost never happens. Players should be more concentrated on reporting the players in game which aren't being caught by sentinel.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Exactly, therefore this makes the point clear. Why would they spend time re organizing the main lobby and arcade lobby (Arcade all spawn on same block) in order to try and catch hackers? It's pointless as it almost never happens. Players should be more concentrated on reporting the players in game which aren't being caught by sentinel.
They don't have to reorganize anything. All the need to do is make the players stand like spawn like skywars. And It's simple. I've seen at least one kill-aura hacker on Saturdays/Sundays. It still happens, though. It won't really change much of the player's "Job" as to catching hackers and reporting them. I think that it won't change "Concentration" from reporting hackers. Yes, the Dev team should probably focus on fixing bugs and things, but I'd prefer a bug than a hacker ruining my game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom