Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
They don't have to reorganize anything. All the need to do is make the players stand like spawn like skywars. And It's simple. I've seen at least one kill-aura hacker on Saturdays/Sundays. It still happens, though. It won't really change much of the player's "Job" as to catching hackers and reporting them. I think that it won't change "Concentration" from reporting hackers. Yes, the Dev team should probably focus on fixing bugs and things, but I'd prefer a bug than a hacker ruining my game.

The thing is, just report the player whether it is in the lobby or not. The devs work on making the server work properly and this really doesn't have a big effect on the server. Yes it means 1 or 2 players may get banned every week but I feel it would be more important for the devs to work on fixing bugs/glitches.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The thing is, just report the player whether it is in the lobby or not. The devs work on making the server work properly and this really doesn't have a big effect on the server. Yes it means 1 or 2 players may get banned every week but I feel it would be more important for the devs to work on fixing bugs/glitches.
Even if you get enough proof, (Video Evidence) *this* is the amount of chance you have to get that person banned. Like everyone AFK's in the hub. So good luck finding the nametag in there (Unless I report it :P)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom