Results are only viewable after voting.

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, I'd just like to say that I completely understand the stress and hard work that is going into getting the 1.19 Update out on Bedrock Edition, and I'm very grateful that despite everything CubeCraft was still able to bring us our usual events, albeit in a simpler form. My issue is that with this latest Spring Update, there wasn't even a hub. For me, exploring Cubecraft in a refreshed hub is the most defining moment of the events and since the hubs are already built, I just don't see why they can't be added. Today I saw on the Notion board that they are now working on a summer event in a simpler form. There was no mention of a summer lobby.

I just want to say that as a member of the community, the event hub is one of the most enjoyable parts of the events and indeed Cubecraft, it refreshes the experience so much even if it's just the same hub with new parkour. So Cubecraft, all I'm asking is to please consider reintroducing the summer hub this year.

Thanks for your time!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1684581062082.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom