• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think that isn't a good idea. If we bring all the featured games back as a permanent game, there will be not enough players for every game and you get games where you have to wait a hour before it is full. The reason cubecraft has the featured game is because there were many games that almost nobody plays. I think this new system is good as it is, and we shouldn't change that.

Reactions: ItsK8 and Fqnta

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think that isn't a good idea. If we bring all the featured games back as a permanent game, there will be not enough players for every game and you get games where you have to wait a hour before it is full. The reason cubecraft has the featured game is because there were many games that almost nobody plays. I think this new system is good as it is, and we shouldn't change that.
I agree

But the thing is some games like slime or quack hasnt been the featured game in ages. I think the main reason for that is most people vote for blockswars, especially with the clans.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree

But the thing is some games like slime or quack hasnt been the featured game in ages. I think the main reason for that is most people vote for blockswars, especially with the clans.
I think they should make a system so every game comes as a featured game. With the system they have now, the game can't be voted if it was the last featured game, but the next time everyone votes for the same game again. It's pretty annoying, because I don't really like blockwars and that game is most voted game.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
There aren't that many players to make spleef a permanent game. That's why they made it a featured game, instead of a permanent game.

Reactions: ItsK8

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016

Hi there,
I total agree that spleef and other featured games shouldn't come back as permanent games. But they should change the way that featured games are chosen. I've seen it happen way to mutch that blockwars is played after each other (capture the flag and core). I don't see different games that often like paintball or battle zone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom