Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
First of all yes I know UHC isn't very popular in the cubecraft community but just hear me out or at least give the thread a read before denying it. This is just an idea I would love to see in beta games maybe not become it's own full gamemode but just thought it might be an idea.

What is Speed UHC? - Speed UHC is sorta Like a Mini version of UHC. Well like in normal UHC you start in a team. I'm thinking 4-6 teams of three. You already start with a stone pick, stone Axe, a wooden sword and leather armour. you have way less time to resource gather maybe like 5-6 minutes. the Map is way smaller like have the border be like maybe a 100 X 75 (maybe smaller) border and so people don't camp after the grace period of resource gathering have a zone like in survival games push everyone together. You also won't need to smelt iron or gold to have the game maybe be even faster. games should take roughly 12-20 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes to an hour long games of Normal UHC.

Down Sides- The games still take way long then any other game on Cube. Which is why I say it should go to Beta games to try and see how the majority of it plays first.​

If you Agree use the :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree: and please explain why I would love to chat and see how people think of this. if your unsure use the :unsure:.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom