Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
First of all yes I know UHC isn't very popular in the cubecraft community but just hear me out or at least give the thread a read before denying it. This is just an idea I would love to see in beta games maybe not become it's own full gamemode but just thought it might be an idea.

What is Speed UHC? - Speed UHC is sorta Like a Mini version of UHC. Well like in normal UHC you start in a team. I'm thinking 4-6 teams of three. You already start with a stone pick, stone Axe, a wooden sword and leather armour. you have way less time to resource gather maybe like 5-6 minutes. the Map is way smaller like have the border be like maybe a 100 X 75 (maybe smaller) border and so people don't camp after the grace period of resource gathering have a zone like in survival games push everyone together. You also won't need to smelt iron or gold to have the game maybe be even faster. games should take roughly 12-20 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes to an hour long games of Normal UHC.

Down Sides- The games still take way long then any other game on Cube. Which is why I say it should go to Beta games to try and see how the majority of it plays first.​

If you Agree use the :agree: if you disagree use the :disagree: and please explain why I would love to chat and see how people think of this. if your unsure use the :unsure:.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom