Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hello,

I am hereby suggesting to add a new game mode to Tower Defence:

Speed Tower Defence.

Much like the recently added game mode Speed Eggwars, this will be a shorter Tower Defence game for those who don't like the games taking 30+ minutes. Changes to the normal Tower Defence to speed up the game could be:

- Cheaper stuff. You can either make towers, mobs and upgrades cheaper or boost gold and/or exp income.
- High speed. Faster firing towers and faster moving/attacking mobs can make everything a bit faster.
- Less castle health. When the castle has less health a game will end faster when troops have reached the castle.
- Faster argameddon mode. You can make argameddon mode start earlier to make a quicker end to the game. Eventually also improve things (for example make the wither stronger).

I hope you guys like the suggestion. Leave your ideas and questions below!

Reactions: Demosiz

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @bys1

I like your idea and I support it, but is it not better for making a voting option for OP, normal and hardcore? Tower defence is a game that takes a long time. I agree with your for making it a little bit shorter with the name: Speed Tower Defence.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hello @bys1

I like your idea and I support it, but is it not better for making a voting option for OP, normal and hardcore? Tower defence is a game that takes a long time. I agree with your for making it a little bit shorter with the name: Speed Tower Defence.

I like you're idea too but , @Helpertje I agree with you just make it a bit shorter and OP , normal and hardcore are too much.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I am hereby suggesting to add a new game mode to Tower Defence:

Speed Tower Defence.

Much like the recently added game mode Speed Eggwars, this will be a shorter Tower Defence game for those who don't like the games taking 30+ minutes. Changes to the normal Tower Defence to speed up the game could be:

- Cheaper stuff. You can either make towers, mobs and upgrades cheaper or boost gold and/or exp income.
- High speed. Faster firing towers and faster moving/attacking mobs can make everything a bit faster.
- Less castle health. When the castle has less health a game will end faster when troops have reached the castle.
- Faster argameddon mode. You can make argameddon mode start earlier to make a quicker end to the game. Eventually also improve things (for example make the wither stronger).

I hope you guys like the suggestion. Leave your ideas and questions below!

No thanks I like the idea though... I want longer and bigger...

Reactions: Demosiz and Animee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom