Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hello,

I am hereby suggesting to add a new game mode to Tower Defence:

Speed Tower Defence.

Much like the recently added game mode Speed Eggwars, this will be a shorter Tower Defence game for those who don't like the games taking 30+ minutes. Changes to the normal Tower Defence to speed up the game could be:

- Cheaper stuff. You can either make towers, mobs and upgrades cheaper or boost gold and/or exp income.
- High speed. Faster firing towers and faster moving/attacking mobs can make everything a bit faster.
- Less castle health. When the castle has less health a game will end faster when troops have reached the castle.
- Faster argameddon mode. You can make argameddon mode start earlier to make a quicker end to the game. Eventually also improve things (for example make the wither stronger).

I hope you guys like the suggestion. Leave your ideas and questions below!

Reactions: Demosiz

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @bys1

I like your idea and I support it, but is it not better for making a voting option for OP, normal and hardcore? Tower defence is a game that takes a long time. I agree with your for making it a little bit shorter with the name: Speed Tower Defence.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hello @bys1

I like your idea and I support it, but is it not better for making a voting option for OP, normal and hardcore? Tower defence is a game that takes a long time. I agree with your for making it a little bit shorter with the name: Speed Tower Defence.

I like you're idea too but , @Helpertje I agree with you just make it a bit shorter and OP , normal and hardcore are too much.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I am hereby suggesting to add a new game mode to Tower Defence:

Speed Tower Defence.

Much like the recently added game mode Speed Eggwars, this will be a shorter Tower Defence game for those who don't like the games taking 30+ minutes. Changes to the normal Tower Defence to speed up the game could be:

- Cheaper stuff. You can either make towers, mobs and upgrades cheaper or boost gold and/or exp income.
- High speed. Faster firing towers and faster moving/attacking mobs can make everything a bit faster.
- Less castle health. When the castle has less health a game will end faster when troops have reached the castle.
- Faster argameddon mode. You can make argameddon mode start earlier to make a quicker end to the game. Eventually also improve things (for example make the wither stronger).

I hope you guys like the suggestion. Leave your ideas and questions below!

No thanks I like the idea though... I want longer and bigger...

Reactions: Demosiz and Animee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom