Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe with some tweaks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
huh? I haven't play it for a while, but why it's still called ''speed eggwars'' if you don't get speed?
The maps are faster, more for rushers, but there's still a kit with speed potions, I think it's called 'Eggs leg'. The speed was removed because it was very annoying to pvp. Ik ben trouwens Dorian uit de discord van Thieme :p

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well then there are the spammers, hackers, Teamers, Pros that look like they hack. ETC
Thats what skywars is. You need to learn to deal with hackers (<- gonna get banned anyways) teamers and "pros" .

What you have mentioned has nothing to do with why you shoudn't add speed skywars.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thats what skywars is. You need to learn to deal with hackers (<- gonna get banned anyways) teamers and "pros" .

What you have mentioned has nothing to do with why you shoudn't add speed skywars.

I already have and your the one talking about that misc stuff as I said previously on the last 4 pages...

And also I'm discussing whats wrong with what @HuracanFTW said.

F

Facelurite

The problem with cube's skywars are the maps. They are designed for camping. Take an example , hypixel's maps are made to be fast paced and adrenaline pumping . On cube , people can take their own sweet time because mid is so far apart and people rush the people next to them.

Loot is nearly the same everywhere so nobody cares about mid either. All they need to do is bing mid closer and febalance chests and you have yourself a perfectly good skywars.

Reactions: RayzMC

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I haven't really had many games that last too long but most of the time if it is longer it's usually by people that hide away and camp lol. There are a few maps that are 'quicker' than other maps, I cant exactly remember the names of the map but there is one where you are in a tree and you can use the leaves to get to the middle straight away so I suppose you could say this game might be 'quicker' and I bet there are other maps like this one too. There are also maps where the islands are closer together than some. :)

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I don't care if I'm a camper. I want a normal game with no stupid walls pushing you to mid and then you get bow spammed off.
I want a normal game at normal pace.
I'm not saying there should be walls as soon as the game starts, but if a single game is taking up to 8+ minutes, then thats when there should be walls. A game at a normal pace should not take that long to finish. Skywars is supposed to be quick and fun, and camping drains all the skill and joy out of it, so having walls implemented is really not that bad of an idea.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not saying there should be walls as soon as the game starts, but if a single game is taking up to 8+ minutes, then thats when there should be walls. A game at a normal pace should not take that long to finish. Skywars is supposed to be quick and fun, and camping drains all the skill and joy out of it, so having walls implemented is really not that bad of an idea.

1.8 goes insanely fast as it is...
1.9 is only a bit slower but still is fast pace...
Its super unnessisry...

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
Why would you add a speed version of a game that's already fast enough?
Maybe the original Skywars should be changed to Speed Skywars and 'regular' Skywars would be skywars with lots of adjustments such as a shop at the middle or ender dragon spawn eggs.

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
The problem with cube's skywars are the maps. They are designed for camping. Take an example , hypixel's maps are made to be fast paced and adrenaline pumping . On cube , people can take their own sweet time because mid is so far apart and people rush the people next to them.

Loot is nearly the same everywhere so nobody cares about mid either. All they need to do is bing mid closer and febalance chests and you have yourself a perfectly good skywars.
Well I'm sure you're talking about the older maps as the newer maps are becoming even better and better in my opinion.

Anyway, there are so many types of maps we have for Skywars, so it really depends on which map you choose and what type of map you like. Just pick the one you like!

Reactions: Gatsbe
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom