Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really like speed eggwars, because I fail in pvp when I have speed xD
Skywars is one of my favorite gamemodes, but I've never played a game before that took longer than 10-15 minutes. But I think speed skywars would be a nice idea for those who like it (:

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
First> I have never had before a game that takes more than a half hour. It is maybe, because I'm going to die soon. In my experience the game takes only a long time if there are campers in te game.
Second> I have never played skywars on hypixel, but why should the games end faster in Hypixel and take more time on Cubecraft? Hypixel has a chest refill and that takes more time than a chest with only one time loot.
Third> If you like the speed, you can take the kit, scout. It gives you 3 speed potions of lvl 2.
Fourth> Speed skywars isn't a bad idea, but Cubecraft has removed the speed on speed eggwars, because people hate the speed that they had. Yet, the game ends faster in speed eggwars than in eggwars (mostly), because the islands are closer together. What is the conclusion for this problem? You can Join maps with island close to each other. You won't have a game of a half hour (unless that there is a camper in the game).

I'll try that kit out!

Reactions: GeldHaftige

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that there will come a chest refill, because less people want it and it isn't an original idea.

No it got like 100 votes.

Chest rebalance . Thats what the doctor guy meant i think

That AND refilling...

Thanks for your support! This is my first post and I feel the cubecraft community is a good place!

Are you being sarcastic?

That can be true, because I have seen some videos of YouTubers that were playing on Hypixel and the game ends indeed fast. I think that it is because Hypixel players don't play with a strategy and Cubecraft well.

Hypickle is a screwed up world of hackers and butterfly clickers it requires 0 skill and half there games suck.
So tbh even mentioning anything to do with them is really bad.

F

Facelurite

I do not agree with this idea, because at the end what characterizes SkyWars is to play without speed, the speed you can choose in a kit, SkyWars is a tactical game mode, however in eggwars I think not You can buy speed potions since it is speed Eggwars, besides we already have SkyWars without kits and without skills, if we add this, I think that the game mode without kits will disappear.
What ? No kits doesnt mean no skill. Wh what?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Skywars to a quick gamemode as it is. Have to disagree with this suggestion as it is pointless. If Skywars games last up to 30 minutes that means that a player is most likely camping.
I don't understand what you are suggesting, develop your idea further.

Please Explain Your Idea Further.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I don't agree with this, SkyWars is not the best game to do a Speed mode, due to you can kill other players fast (depends on the map). For example in "Trees" I'm used to winning in 3 minutes approximately. If you want to play fast games join small maps such as Trees, Tron, Time, Nether, etc.

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
I don't agree with this, SkyWars is not the best game to do a Speed mode, due to you can kill other players fast (depends on the map). For example in "Trees" I'm used to winning in 3 minutes approximately. If you want to play fast games join small maps such as Trees, Tron, Time, Nether, etc.

It's not only that the game needs to end fast, it's also that you have something to do other than watching someone build to you for a few minutes. I like maps like beach and bones the most, because of their fast interaction.

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
Remember! Camping is also a strategy :).

But I don't think it's allowed

No Camping/Skybasing
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not agree with Speed Skywars because most of the games that I play do not take that long. I feel that a 30 mins. game only happens when it's OP and someone is camping. Camping is bannable so it shouldn't happen too often. The game might take long because of how cautious some players are.
-1 for me srry

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom