Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
I really think there should be a speed skywars, when I play skywars some games can last up to 30 minutes. Thats to long. Thats why I think hypixel skywars is better! I hope you will consider making a speed skywars for more hop-in and fast play. It would help if the islands were closer together.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
That's a good idea, I mean it can not be wrong, just add an extra game-mode.
I play a lot of skywars, how it is now I find cool. But an extra game mode that you can choose which one you want is nice.

Reactions: jensjeflensje

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I really think there should be a speed skywars, when I play skywars some games can last up to 30 minutes. Thats to long. Thats why I think hypixel skywars is better! I hope you will consider making a speed skywars for more hop-in and fast play.

No because Sky Wars is fast enough and it would make everything chaotic and there would be lots of problems.

I did originaly support this but after looking at peoples responces on my thread I began to understand.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a good idea, I mean it can not be wrong, just add an extra game-mode.
I play a lot of skywars, how it is now I find cool. But an extra game mode that you can choose which one you want is nice.

Very good idea! There is speed eggwars, so why is there no speed skywars?

Speed Egg Wars would not be special and Sky Wars would look like its failing and needs to be supported by a in-original idea. I don't think it would go over well.

As I said:

No because Sky Wars is fast enough and it would make everything chaotic and there would be lots of problems.

I did originaly support this but after looking at peoples responces on my thread I began to understand.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Skywars maps with 12 players are already quick to play , and some players like long maps like stars and end . I think the maps are good rn , but they can always add a new mode . -1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah that could be true, but if they just make the islands closer together it would be cool as well

No because even when they nerf the sword kit it would be so ez for them to get rushing instantly.
And B-Hop Hackers can get around without detection if islands are close enough

Sky Wars is already speedy average maps take atleast 4 to bridge to an opponent so how much closer are you going to get?

No. Skywars is fast enough, and If you think it takes too long, choose an different map (trees, jungle etc.) and Why?

Some of you were faster But This is the same thing where I was thinking off.

Problems with Jungle and others is that its super congested and incredibly cringy with bow spammers and hackers.

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev

Maybe the could make sort of a prototype lobby or something ( like hypixel ) to test the idea of a faster skywars

Reactions: Facelurite

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> I have never had before a game that takes more than a half hour. It is maybe, because I'm going to die soon. In my experience the game takes only a long time if there are campers in te game.
Second> I have never played skywars on hypixel, but why should the games end faster in Hypixel and take more time on Cubecraft? Hypixel has a chest refill and that takes more time than a chest with only one time loot.
Third> If you like the speed, you can take the kit, scout. It gives you 3 speed potions of lvl 2.
Fourth> Speed skywars isn't a bad idea, but Cubecraft has removed the speed on speed eggwars, because people hate the speed that they had. Yet, the game ends faster in speed eggwars than in eggwars (mostly), because the islands are closer together. What is the conclusion for this problem? You can Join maps with island close to each other. You won't have a game of a half hour (unless that there is a camper in the game).

Reactions: Animee

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First> I have never had before a game that takes more than a half hour. It is maybe, because I'm going to die soon. In my experience the game takes only a long time if there are campers in te game.
Second> I have never played skywars on hypixel, but why should the games end faster in Hypixel and take more time on Cubecraft? Hypixel has a chest refill and that takes more time than a chest with only one time loot.
Third> If you like the speed, you can take the kit, scout. It gives you 3 speed potions of lvl 2.
Fourth> Speed eggwars isn't a bad idea, but Cubecraft has removed the speed on speed eggwars, because people hate the speed that they had. Yet, the game ends faster in speed eggwars than in eggwars (mostly), because the islands are closer together. What is the conclusion for this problem? You can Join map with island close to each other. You won't have a game of a half hour (unless that there is a camper in the game).

Were going to have an update you know ;)
Nerfing, Kits and Abilitys removed, Maps, Refiling Chests. ETC

jensjeflensje

Infrastructure Engineer
Jun 23, 2017
The Netherlands
jensderuiter.dev
Fourth> Speed eggwars isn't a bad idea, but Cubecraft has removed the speed on speed eggwars, because people hate the speed that they had. Yet, the game ends faster in speed eggwars than in eggwars (mostly), because the islands are closer together. What is the conclusion for this problem? You can Join map with island close to each other. You won't have a game of a half hour (unless that there is a camper in the game).

hmmmm, it may sound weird but I think players on hypixel are more experienced and skillfull, that can result on faster endings. It may not be true, but I really feel like hypixel is a bit faster.

F

Facelurite

hmmmm, it may sound weird but I think players on hypixel are more experienced and skillfull, that can result on faster endings. It may not be true, but I really feel like hypixel is a bit faster.
Hypixel is faster. This is because their map layouts are world class . Eggwars maps 'huts' and 'beach' are similar to bedwars maps and this have some if tye best gameplay.

If only cc used hypuxels format

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
That can be true, because I have seen some videos of YouTubers that were playing on Hypixel and the game ends indeed fast. I think that it is because Hypixel players don't play with a strategy and Cubecraft well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom