• Yes! I'd love to have this!

• No! (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Then you gotta deal with it.
Or you leave.
But it's the same as projectiles in Skywars or health and items in Eggwars.
If you only have always no speed or always speed 2, it's not far. Let the players choose.
Well I dont want to deal with it
EDIT : Or leave

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Well I dont want to deal with it
EDIT : Or leave
Too bad. There's not that many games with more than one or two ranks anyway, so your chances of being in a speed game aren't that high. And you can always play regular eggwars, half the time those games are even faster than speed because cubecraft made so many changes to support rushers.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Copaq

Mar 9, 2018
No.. It really shouldn't.
Because with that logic it's:
Hadrcore: No Speed
Normal: Speed I
Overpowered: Speed II
So it still wouldn't really be a voting..
Also, Speed II isn't even that OP, we used to have it before.
The only difference is that I want to have it in a voting option.
The time of day I play speed eggwars, every match either has 2-3 ranks in party or not enough players to start so it really would be speed 2 all the time which as you said isn't fair. I meant speed2 only in op, hardcore/normal if speed eggwars ever has those games would have no speed. The speed pot kit is there for a reason, and the reason its called speed eggwars was definitely not only because the speed effect. Its still very fast paced without.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The time of day I play speed eggwars, every match either has 2-3 ranks in party or not enough players to start so it really would be speed 2 all the time which as you said isn't fair. I meant speed2 only in op, hardcore/normal if speed eggwars ever has those games would have no speed. The speed pot kit is there for a reason, and the reason its called speed eggwars was definitely not only because the speed effect. Its still very fast paced without.
Just because you don't like speed doesn't mean you shouldn't like my suggestion.
My suggestion is to make a voting system so I'd be fair to everyone.
Now, you can choose what you want.
No more only speed 2 or no speed.
If you don't like playing with speed, leave. Join another game. Or just try fighting with.

Copaq

Mar 9, 2018
But this would be a voting option, plus speed might not even mean a faster game, it depends on the players as always.
It being a voting option doesn't change my opinion. Every speed eggwars game I join is always under 20mins max usually under 10.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It being a voting option doesn't change my opinion. Every speed eggwars game I join is always under 20mins max usually under 10.
Having it as a voting option is litterally the most fairest thing ever.
People who don't like speed can still play games without.
People who do like speed can play games with speed.

Copaq

Mar 9, 2018
Well, it is called speed eggwars for a reason. If you like longer games just play normal.
Yes and one of those reasons isn't permanent speed boost.

Having it as a voting option is litterally the most fairest thing ever.
People who don't like speed can still play games without.
People who do like speed can play games with speed.
With that logic they can add anything as a voting option and it's fair. I think speed is quick enough as is and people enjoy it plenty so I don't see a need for this. Changing games to avoid certain voting options you don't enjoy is awfully boring especially when speed eggwars rarely has full games when I'm online

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Guess what? Bump again.
Also, @TheBrownster your name is even in my auto-correct because I have to tho it so much.
Would. You. Please. Finally. Explain. Your. Vote. For the 4TH time

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
No, we do have EGG LEGS KIT for speed effect.its gives rushers advantage and if everyone has that effect then what's the use of having such a kit??
Frankly I don't think speed eggwars needs any update of any kind.its perfect the way it is rite now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom