Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone, there are many who know that there are many people who hack on 1.8 PvP, much more than on 1.9+. Sometimes I want to record a hacker, but that doesn't work because sometimes I can't find him anymore. So it would be a good thing that you can spectate in the PvP (FFA) arena. By this, I mean that you can teleport to anyone as you can if you have died in Skywars or Eggwars for example. This would be useful to be able to record and report hackers in FFA.

Reactions: elchuii and ewuo

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Remember where you fought with him and teleport to him by right clicking on the spawn point. This is how I did it with assassination and it works pretty decent. Also this will get abused, people will spectate their friends or enemies when having low health.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I agree with what Marieke said. Best thing to do is go as fast as possible back to where you have seen the cheater last. You can always ask other players if they have seen where the specific player is.

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone, there are many who know that there are many people who hack on 1.8 PvP, much more than on 1.9+. Sometimes I want to record a hacker, but that doesn't work because sometimes I can't find him anymore. So it would be a good thing that you can spectate in the PvP (FFA) arena. By this, I mean that you can teleport to anyone as you can if you have died in Skywars or Eggwars for example. This would be useful to be able to record and report hackers in FFA.
He brings up a very valid point, an easier way to find and record hackers for proof of the cheats would make everyones day alot easier.

Reactions: elchuii
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom