Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to be able to spectate friend games?

• No

• Yes

• I have no friends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 2, 2016
Next Door
Does this happen to anyone else?You log onto CubeCraft and your friend is in a game and you ask how much left and they reply with a while.-_-It really annoys me and if you join a game while there playing that game might go on after their game is over.So I really think there should be an option to spectate your friends game's and you should just be able to tp to them in general.Thanks
ThatGuyNxtDoor

Edit: Ok instead of just roaming around the map you should have to stay near your friend when you're spectating them.(Maybe a 10 block radius)And you would have to send a request to tp to/spectate them, so if they didn't want you to tp to/spectate them they would deny your request so if you were say PeteZahHut and people sent him tp/spectate requests he could just ignore them (And they would run out after 60 seconds)

Last edited:

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
Though I do agree with the concept, I feel like people would use spectating as a form of reconnaissance to the friend, e.g. locating enemies, scouting islands, checking defense on eggs. If this were to be added, I think you would only be allowed to spectate through the eyes of the friend, however this seems quite restricting. If you can think of another solution to this problem, feel free to say.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Does this happen to anyone else?You log onto CubeCraft and your friend is in a game and you ask how much left and they reply with a while.-_-It really annoys me and if you join a game while there playing that game might go on after their game is over.So I really think there should be an option to spectate your friends game's and you should just be able to tp to them in general.Thanks
ThatGuyNxtDoor
I like the idea of spectating friends. :D

Nov 2, 2016
Next Door
Though I do agree with the concept, I feel like people would use spectating as a form of reconnaissance to the friend, e.g. locating enemies, scouting islands, checking defense on eggs. If this were to be added, I think you would only be allowed to spectate through the eyes of the friend, however this seems quite restricting. If you can think of another solution to this problem, feel free to say.

Yea you make quite a good point there so I edited the post

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
I don't see the point and this could cause people to lag if lots of people are spectating.

There is also so questions, should the spectator show up in tab? Can you only visit friend's islands?
Also, the games already aren't joinable after the game starts, why would they change it for this reason

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
This has already been suggested and it was denied. Plus staff don't even have this feature why would players have it.
@YounB @Nikooo Think you might want to lock this one.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
ThatGuyNxtDoor

Edit:Ok instead of just roaming around the map you should have to stay near your friend when your spectating them.(Maybe a 10 block radius)
this has been suggested before
and if they are with a cousin or another friend
it will be pretty annoying for them if all of a sudden you TP into something that is none of your business
your friend's other friend/family member will probably be pretty annoyed as well

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have no friends
giphy.gif

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the idea, but I think it could be very costly. A few weeks back, someone suggested to be able to have staff join your game. Staff members said it would mean they would have to add more player spaces to every server, this would be costly. Your idea is very similar to the idea I just mentioned, and so I think it will als be very costly to carry out.

I like the idea, but I don't think it would be financially feasible.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2016
Next Door
I don't see the point and this could cause people to lag if lots of people are spectating.

There is also so questions, should the spectator show up in tab? Can you only visit friend's islands?
Also, the games already aren't joinable after the game starts, why would they change it for this reason
I mean when you did /friend list next to an online friend it would have what lobby/game there in and if you clicked on it it would tp you there

Nov 2, 2016
Next Door
I like the idea, but I think it could be very costly. A few weeks back, someone suggested to be able to have staff join your game. Staff members said it would mean they would have to add more player spaces to every server, this would be costly. Your idea is very similar to the idea I just mentioned, and so I think it will als be very costly to carry out.

I like the idea, but I don't think it's worth it financially.
Oh ok didn't realise that

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
ThatGuyNxtDoor
I agree with you but I think the person that's playing must accept first if he wants their friend to spectate him.

Reactions: Injunction

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country

First of all, please don't refer the lag , because cubecraft hasn't lag , also to many spectators in one game ? ( WTF ). Also this can help to prevent the hackers ,because with a lot of players , at least one will report them, also it's funny to watch other's games and finally you can spectate your friends until they finish , because if we go play some other game until the friend finish, he stops , but you are playing , so... you aren't gonna play with friends very soon!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Also this can help to prevent the hackers ,because with a lot of players
this will actually allow hackers do be less seen because players are entities so the more players in 1 spot the more entities that is why lobbies have a cap amount of players if they didn't there could be half the server in the same 1 causing to many entities and it will lag a lot in game this lag can cover up flight as if it were a jump which the player was lagging in so less hackers would be noticed id this happened
and besides chances are if somebody in spectator can report them somebody in game can to
also it's funny to watch other's games
at 10 fps
you can spectate your friends until they finish
in certain cases that is like stalking them
and invading their privacy
because if we go play some other game until the friend finish
patients young padawan
Terrible Star Wars Reference
but you are playing , so... you aren't gonna play with friends very soon!
that is why you don't get into a game very hardcore and if so just ask them to wait if you are almost done if not you don't have much to loose

to many players does cause lag don't argue if you don't know what you are doing i know commands i know players are entities

and this is a suggestion that has been denied many times before

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom