Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to be able to spectate friend games?

• No

• Yes

• I have no friends

Results are only viewable after voting.

jackson hirz

Nov 25, 2016
I vote yes but I do see a large advantage on having a ghost friend. Because of having those extra eyes telling you where people are. But I do think it is a good idea

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I vote yes but I do see a large advantage on having a ghost friend. Because of having those extra eyes telling you where people are. But I do think it is a good idea
I yes true but I think it'd be a cool strategy to have that... I guess it would be bad if you had 2 accounts at once one as an eye in the sky 1 that's acctually playing...

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
I don't see the point and this could cause people to lag if lots of people are spectating.

There is also so questions, should the spectator show up in tab? Can you only visit friend's islands?
Also, the games already aren't joinable after the game starts, why would they change it for this reason
Yes agreed it would cuss a lot of lag with all the cuncks loading+ with thousands of people on the sever!!

Reactions: Ping Ether

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
Sounds awesome I would love to watch my freinds play and findout when there game is over so i could find out if i could play a game myself because some games are longer/shorter than others

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
I like the idea of being able to spectate somebody but i dont think they should add the asking to teleport to a player.
Why? Because you could be in the middle of fighting and everybody knows there's that one friend that could be just plain annoying and spam you request to teleport. It could distract you a bit and make you lose possibly.
Other then that, +0.5 from me xDDD (0.5 because i like the being able to spectate idea but not the other one)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom