Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, so after reading all of these comments I came to my conclusion that this /spectate command is probably not going to be added because:
-Helpers are apparently 27/4 in every FFA game ever and can spectate all players at the exact same time, so there is no need for it.
-The server would look more like mineplex.
-It has been suggested before.
-Getting killed 10x to record a hacker is apparently just as easy and takes the same time as spectating the hacker for gathering evidence.
-People would abuse it because they would know the map better and find all easter eggs and "secret places" easier.
-There isn't enough room for players that want to spectate, but there is enough room for players that want to play, even though the FFA servers are almost never full.

Am I considered weird for losing faith in some people of this forum right now?
Who do you mean by people? Normal members or staff members?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Both

I think it needs more attention honestly.

Good that you got my point of sarcasm​
Don't lose hope ;)
Soon there will be new helpers and staff and we are a little bit bigger, it's not the time to lose hope certainly when Cube has a lot of work to do.
If it is responding to threads or fixing bugs, they do everything they can just to make us happy.
Maybe we should show some more support so they feel like everybody loves them! :D​

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Maybe we should show some more support so they feel like everybody loves them! :D
Maybe we should get access to /spectate so that they have more time for fixing bugs etc, instead of catching all of those annoying hackers (which are now a lot because of the new ban system every1 got unbanned) that would certainly help them out:D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe we should get access to /spectate so that they have more time for fixing bugs etc, instead of catching all of those annoying hackers (which are now a lot because of the new ban system every1 got unbanned) that would certainly help them out:D
No spectating, that's certainly of the reasons they search/want new helper. So the helpers can focus hacker and threads and mods can focus on bug etc... :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom