Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
Recently in Skywars Solos, I got killed by a hacker who was flying and killing everyone in seconds. When I died the first thing I did it was to open the Windows Recorder to record some footage of him hacking in order to include it to my report. But as I was flying around the map I couldn't spot him because he was flying and killing everyone really fast. It took me some time to find him but when I did, he was on top of a house (not flying or doing anything that seemed sus) asking the last player alife if he wanted to win.

If there was an option in the compass to spectate a specific player, I could teleport to that hacker by clicking his name and record at least a couple seconds of him flying as proof that he was hacking.

I hope spectating a specific player gets implomented soon as it could prevent incidents like that from happening again. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this.(sorry for my bad english/grammar)

Edit: Many players suggest that having a dead teamate to spectate you is an unfair advantage. Here's my copied pasted PERSONAL OPINION. (people on twitter pls don't cancel me D: )

You can still help your team without that. You just need to fly around for a litle bit to find your team. Also (I may be wrong) most players who play Duos/Squads/Mega when they die, they just find a new game and don't spectate. If they stay to spectate and they want to send a message in chat, they are simply talking to the dead chat where other spectators chat (if it exists - idk I only play solos but if it doesn't it should be implomented). Futhermore players who use Discord, Skype ect to communicate with their team they can just ask their dead teamate for the enemie's location loot ect. If this is still considered cheating, it should only be added to solos where you can not team with anyone.

In my opinion Spectating a specific player won't make a difference and should be in the game.

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I agree with you, but some people might argue that if you’re dead and you teammate is alive, that might effect others because you can go to anybody you want and see what their armour, weapons, location etc and then tell your teammate who is alive. This is an advantage to the player with a dead teammate but I would definitely LOVE to see it

• Love
Reactions: Andy-

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I've suggested this in the past but now I disagree. This would be unfair for players that don't have a spectator.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
It’s technically an advantage if someone’s trying to camp or something. While I wouldn’t mind this feature I think a safer bet would be the ability to teleport to your teammates if you’re Dead

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
I've suggested this in the past but now I disagree. This would be unfair for players that don't have a spectator.
You can still help your team without that. You just need to fly around for a litle bit to find your team. Also (I may be wrong) most players who play Duos/Squads/Mega when they die, they just find a new game and don't spectate. If they stay to spectate and they want to send a message in chat, they are simply talking to the dead chat where other spectators chat (if it exists - idk I only play solos but if it doesn't it should be implomented). Futhermore players who use Discord, Skype ect to communicate with their team they can just ask their dead teamate for the enemie's location loot ect. If this is still considered cheating, it should only be added to solos where you can not team with anyone.

In my opinion Spectating a specific player won't make a difference and should be in the game.

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
It’s technically an advantage if someone’s trying to camp or something. While I wouldn’t mind this feature I think a safer bet would be the ability to teleport to your teammates if you’re Dead
I just wrote a reply to a moderator and because I'm to lazy to type please read my reply above :D

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

True that you just have to fly around a bit but say if they’re hiding, you can literally just straight up teleport to them without Tryna find them

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It's already possible in Java, so it would make sense if Bedrock also got this feature. I fully agree +1

2021-05-04 (2).png

• Agree
  • Wow
Reactions: Adxm and Dualninja

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, what i'd like is to be able to spect a game of my friends if i'm waiting for them in the lobby

*this is a feature that's already on some servers

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, what i'd like is to be able to spect a game of my friends if i'm waiting for them in the lobby

*this is a feature that's already on some servers
I was going to suggest this but didn’t feel it needed a whole post dedicated to it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.