Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ttv bobby10

Jan 17, 2021
I think there should be a Discord role for anyone in the discord server a forum rank for anyone in the forum and a Wood rank for anyone in the both of them.

Reactions: Conea64

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.

Reactions: Rawrbin

ttv bobby10

Jan 17, 2021
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.
i mean in the server

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
There are many reasons why a rank shouldn't be added for this, such as:
- There are no extra color prefixes left for another rank (or at least as far as I know)
- Adding a rank is a lot of work and effort, and I don't think they would add a rank for such a small thing.
- Too many people with the free rank would ruin the purpose of ranks, in a way. The lobbies would be full of these ranks.

However, I think a better idea is that special cosmetics can be given to those who linked their accounts.
A thread for that suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rewards-for-joining-the-forums-or-discord.275352/#post-1289798

Reactions: ShinyArrow and Lime
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom