Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ttv bobby10

Jan 17, 2021
I think there should be a Discord role for anyone in the discord server a forum rank for anyone in the forum and a Wood rank for anyone in the both of them.

Reactions: Conea64

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.

Reactions: Rawrbin

ttv bobby10

Jan 17, 2021
Hi there!
There is a possibility to link your Discord and forum account already here. When you do this you will get a special “account linked” role on the Discord server. Personally I dont understand why you would want a Discord role on the forum, but you can put it in your signature if you want people to see it, just like I did.
i mean in the server

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
There are many reasons why a rank shouldn't be added for this, such as:
- There are no extra color prefixes left for another rank (or at least as far as I know)
- Adding a rank is a lot of work and effort, and I don't think they would add a rank for such a small thing.
- Too many people with the free rank would ruin the purpose of ranks, in a way. The lobbies would be full of these ranks.

However, I think a better idea is that special cosmetics can be given to those who linked their accounts.
A thread for that suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rewards-for-joining-the-forums-or-discord.275352/#post-1289798

Reactions: ShinyArrow and Lime
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom