Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

I mean, spamming cobvig with “REEEEEEE” isn’t going to hurt his feelings. If someone spams just tell them to shut up or remove them or use /ignore.

Imo there’s no need for a spam filter at all in party/friend chat.

When I type REEEEEEEEE it comes put as reee. Who even says “ree”. Another problem is the caps lock filter. It’s just annoying.

D

Deleted member 377664

I mean, spamming cobvig with “REEEEEEE” isn’t going to hurt his feelings. If someone spams just tell them to shut up or remove them or use /ignore.

Imo there’s no need for a spam filter at all in party/friend chat.

When I type REEEEEEEEE it comes put as reee. Who even says “ree”. Another problem is the caps lock filter. It’s just annoying.
I could understand why "ѕραммιиg" is blocked as it could fill up your entire ¢нαт and could be annoying to some people, but like ehen you're mad or excited and then use caps вє¢αυѕє everyone does it and it just change back to normal non caps ωσя∂ѕ bruh

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Why would you ‘spam’ in the first place? Saying ‘REE’ is enough. I do agree with removing the caps lock filter.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
The chat filter on party chat is not, and never has been, redundant. If you'd like to be toxic with your team mates then your best course of action is to use a third party VOIP program to do it. We've made the decision that we don't want toxicity on our network, this isn't going to change anytime soon. If we didn't get chat reports through about things said in party chat you might have some grounds for feeling hard done by, however we do, so your best bet is to keep your banter friendly or use voice.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The chat filter on party chat is not, and never has been, redundant. If you'd like to be toxic with your team mates then your best course of action is to use a third party VOIP program to do it. We've made the decision that we don't want toxicity on our network, this isn't going to change anytime soon. If we didn't get chat reports through about things said in party chat you might have some grounds for feeling hard done by, however we do, so your best bet is to keep your banter friendly or use voice.
Then what's so toxic about saying "18.8k"? Or my message "Cooool" being reduced to "Coool" when it comes to usernames?

L

Lightning McQueen

“REEEEEE” is not toxicity lol. Did you mistake this suggestion for CommunistCactus’?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
How is that not toxicity? It's literally a meme about 'Autistic screeching' it isn't something that anyone should be tolerating in chat tbh, but it does bear reminding...just because you don't use something 'toxically' doesn't mean that others don't.

L

Lightning McQueen

How is that not toxicity? It's literally a meme about 'Autistic screeching' it isn't something that anyone should be tolerating in chat tbh, but it does bear reminding...just because you don't use something 'toxically' doesn't mean that others don't.
Its actually a frog screeching.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hey if I didn't read wrong you're fixing the chat filter. Can you unblock MJ010101? It's the name of a friend of mine :d

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom