Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
Spamming is just simply not allowed, and how unfair it may seem, that also includes party chat. The exception of party chat is indeed not going to hurt feelings, but when you make an exception for the one, you also have to make that for the other. That won't do any good to a rule and that's why I wouldn't want to see this getting added. I'm sorry.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Spamming is just simply not allowed, and how unfair it may seem, that also includes party chat. The exception of party chat is indeed not going to hurt feelings, but when you make an exception for the one, you also have to make that for the other. That won't do any good to a rule and that's why I wouldn't want to see this getting added. I'm sorry.
You know that in may 2017 *When the party command was released* You could swear and say whatever you want. Like 90% enjoyed that. But they changed it for no reason so actually nobody would mind it if it got back to saying whatever you want.

Facher

Novice Member
May 6, 2018
You know that in may 2017 *When the party command was released* You could swear and say whatever you want. Like 90% enjoyed that. But they changed it for no reason so actually nobody would mind it if it got back to saying whatever you want.
I don't think I already played on Cubecraft back then. However, the majority of the community's opinion should always be on the first place. But I don't think it got changed without any reason...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I don't think I already played on Cubecraft back then. However, the majority of the community's opinion should always be on the first place. But I don't think it got changed without any reason...
The reason was that you could swear, but the majority liked the old party chat system.

L

Lightning McQueen

Ok fine you know if i cant spam party chat with reee il just bypass :)

L

Lightning McQueen

"1OO000" and "R3EE3EE" fixed XD
Bypassing is the only way, though we do punish most bypasses so be carefull of your audience.
Some bypasses are tolerated, for instance: I wouldn't punish if I saw you use "1OO000" instead of "100 000"
In that case I shall spoil infinity war pt 2 in my appeal. (Thx btw)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom