Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Has it ever crossed your mind that cubecraft is the only decent 1.9 pvp server? Yet lacks funds to keep updates consistent and good?

Well what if they sold the java server to hypixel? Win-win. Players get more 1.9+ content and cubecraft gets money to work on bedrock. Java gets watchdog anticheat.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
UUh WHUT. I highly doubt Hypixel would even want it, and they would never make it 1.9; And at the moment sentinel is better than watchdog...
CubeCraft will be gone if Hypxiel gets it. Hypxiel does NOT listen to their community and is one big mess in my opnion. CubeCraft is doing an amazing job at the moment with new updates and bug fixes!
This is NOT needed...

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What, why would they want to do so?
+ doubt hypixel would be interested in such huge investment (infraestructure + 10 extra developers to pay...)

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Has it ever crossed your mind that cubecraft is the only decent 1.9 pvp server? Yet lacks funds to keep updates consistent and good?

Well what if they sold the java server to hypixel? Win-win. Players get more 1.9+ content and cubecraft gets money to work on bedrock. Java gets watchdog anticheat.
The reason cubecraft is the only mayor 1.9+ server, is because the usual pvp player thinks that 1.8 pvp is better. And wtf sell to hypixel. You can’t just sell a server. How about ranks, levels etc.
And last, watchdog anticheat equals sentinetal anticheat. Both arent the best.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
And wtf sell to hypixel.
Yes you can lol. Ranks will all stay. It’ll be mostly the same. Look up some legal acquisitions and you’ll understand a bit better.
What, why would they want to do so?
+ doubt hypixel would be interested in such huge investment (infraestructure + 10 extra developers to pay...)
I’m sure Hypixel does recognize that 1.9 would be a decent investment. Im positive they’ll be able to milk some money out of the playerbase by porting some games to 1.9.
UUh WHUT. I highly doubt Hypixel would even want it, and they would never make it 1.9; And at the moment sentinel is better than watchdog...
CubeCraft will be gone if Hypxiel gets it. Hypxiel does NOT listen to their community and is one big mess in my opnion. CubeCraft is doing an amazing job at the moment with new updates and bug fixes!
This is NOT needed...
I can’t comment on that but in my opinion it would be better for everyone. Cubecraft is doing decent /w Bedrock but clearly Java? Java seems to be sinking and stagnant.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I’m sure Hypixel does recognize that 1.9 would be a decent investment. Im positive they’ll be able to milk some money out of the playerbase by porting some games to 1.9.
Yeah, but not by buying CubeCraft. Hypixel has an equivalent of almost every cubecraft game, so itd only require an api and server update to 1.9.
And eouvt theyll ever do it, as thwyd be splitting the playerbase

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
They wouldnt be splitting their playerbase if they bought cubecraft.

Actually, I’m against this suggestion now because i realized people will lose their jobs. I’m not talking about the mods that are unpaid. I dont want the devs to lose their job or anything.

So @Quetzi meme dump lock???? @SummerWarz Lock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Priley and Fesa

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Actually about the title:
Is it grammatically correct to say:
“Something to consider perhaps” or “something to perhaps consider” i think its the former so i’m gonna change the tirlw

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hypixel would be running a 1.8 and a 1.9 network
I’m not talking about the mods that are unpaid. I dont want the devs to lose their job or anything.
If they were to buy the network, one of the terms of the purchase would probably be to maintain the current developers.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Hypixel would be running a 1.8 and a 1.9 network

If they were to buy the network, one of the terms of the purchase would probably be to maintain the current developers.
The terms of purchase when the Chunk was merged was to keep the chunk staff wasn’t it? It could be true here as well. I’m not sure about what Hypixel’s intentions would be so I cannot say.

I’m against devs losing work because of my suggestion. But can we really deny how great cubecraft could be? It could be Hypixel’s small 1.16 wing with current games we already have, but rebalanced! Like TD, which needs an update quite badly

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

Actually, I’m against this suggestion now because i realized people will lose their jobs. I’m not talking about the mods that are unpaid. I dont want the devs to lose their job or anything.

So @Quetzi meme dump lock???? @SummerWarz Lock
- Locked as requested by thread owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom