Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Pillars Of Fortune, try to stay on topic!

Ivyriel

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2024
155
631
109
18
Western Europe
Pronouns
He/Him
Every time I play Pillars of Fortune I end up dying at the very beginning because some people decide to immediately jump to push somebody off (They always choose me..) but they also die in the process...

It's been happening so much that I've became so used to it, now I always check everywhere and if I notice that somebody looks at me then I'm assuming that's what they're trying to do so I'm always ready lol. 😂

 

Aymencrafter21

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2024
125
217
49
17
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Every time I play Pillars of Fortune I end up dying at the very beginning because some people decide to immediately jump to push somebody off (They always choose me..) but they also die in the process...

It's been happening so much that I've became so used to it, now I always check everywhere and if I notice that somebody looks at me then I'm assuming that's what they're trying to do so I'm always ready lol. 😂

Poor Eclipcy, Java most of the times be filled with sweats and try harders in several gamemodes so it's not a surprise for me.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom