Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It’s a long process that will take years to develop and cost a fair amount
If you want a simple Minecraft server, it's not hard and doesn't cost too much: start with hosting an SMP from your network using your computer as the host machine.

I want to make a good minecraft server.
But i need make a good site for it. Like on cubecraft.
CubeCraft's forums uses XenForo (specifically XenForo 2.0), but this costs money to buy and hold a license. If you want free forum software, phpBB is free and is a good choice if you're starting up. A more comprehensive list from Wikipedia can be found here.

As for making a popular server (I don't say "good" as that's subjective depending on your target audience and your competition), that's not going to be easy with a lot of competitors that are already established.

Reactions: Silco and Daanfkyy

diamondjuice

Nov 8, 2021
If you want a simple Minecraft server, it's not hard and doesn't cost too much: start with hosting an SMP from your network using your computer as the host machine.

CubeCraft's forums uses XenForo (specifically XenForo 2.0), but this costs money to buy and hold a license. If you want free forum software, phpBB is free and is a good choice if you're starting up. A more comprehensive list from Wikipedia can be found here.

As for making a popular server (I don't say "good" as that's subjective depending on your target audience and your competition), that's not going to be easy with a lot of competitors that are already established.
Thanks

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Learn coding. It'll take just 10 years. Ezpz.
ikr "ezpz"
I want to make a good minecraft server.
But i need make a good site for it. Like on cubecraft.
I think Cubecraft makes their own addons and packs in game, so that might take a while. For the website, I would just start out with making a basic template, and update it as you go on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom