• Plus suggestions

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Remove ''your vote will be publicy visible''

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Positive-Negative ratings but not the different ratings.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I don't really see why would you get a notification for that, it's not going to be shown and it's only here to see if people likes or dislikes the suggestion without having to read through 20 comments or more
Well I mean it makes sense that you'd get notified when someone rates your post, be it positive or negative.
Also what's your opinion on having an alternative negative rating, which isn't "dislike" cause that may be a bit harsh and too general? Maybe a rude rating for when someones being an a**? Or a "You tried" rating?

I think it shouldn't be shown in any case (unless the guy agrees) No one should be questioning your choice.

Sorry I don't get what you mean exactly...when you say "unless the guy agrees" doesn't that basically mean what I said? That the voter should be able to tick whether he wants his name/vote shown publicly, only to the creator, or nobody?

and if you're someone who feels bad when people gives negative feedback you shouldn't be exposing your creations on a public forums. Nothing's stopping now anyone to post ''I don't like what you did, it's so ugly'' that I consider much more harmful than a dislike.

I don't agree with this, typing a comment like that isn't ever going to be a common thing, and even if someone did say that, they'd probably get backlash from other members about it.
On the other hand, dislike ratings are gonna be everywhere for the smallest of things (plus the dislike spamming as I said in my previous post). You'll have dislikes rolling in, and they will be taken as the negative sentence you stated, only they'll be less consequential and much more common. ´
You'd also have comments going around like "why did you dislike my comment, care to provide an explanation?" kind of like how it is now with polls.

C

Cutee

Well I mean it makes sense that you'd get notified when someone rates your post, be it positive or negative.
Also what's your opinion on having an alternative negative rating, which isn't "dislike" cause that may be a bit harsh and too general? Maybe a rude rating for when someones being an a**? Or a "You tried" rating?
''Disagree'' Just to show someone disagree with it. And no. Adding rude ratings would be really bad, something is disliking a suggestion and something completely different is being rude with people.

Sorry I don't get what you mean exactly...when you say "unless the guy agrees" doesn't that basically mean what I said? That the voter should be able to tick whether he wants his name/vote shown publicly, only to the creator, or nobody?
I think nobody should be able to watch your vote (Unless you toggle it on. Sitauted on your ''privacy settings'')
Yes it's kind of the same what you said. :]

I don't agree with this, typing a comment like that isn't ever going to be a common thing, and even if someone did say that, they'd probably get backlash from other members about it.
On the other hand, dislike ratings are gonna be everywhere for the smallest of things (plus the dislike spamming as I said in my previous post). You'll have dislikes rolling in, and they will be taken as the negative sentence you stated, only they'll be less consequential and much more common. ´
You'd also have comments going around like "why did you dislike my comment, care to provide an explanation?" kind of like how it is now with polls.

If you don't think comments like that it's not a common thing why do you think that dislikes ratings would be common?
I honestly only would give dislikes to stupid things, not overusing it and not giving dislikes just because I don't like someone. Maybe make abusing of the dislike button something punishable so people just doesn't spam dislike other people's posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MoonlightHugs

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Then they should be banning everyone who dislikes a suggestion in the comments because it doesn't bring anything good to the forums, just negativism.
Which is something we don't want bc a place that never has anything negative is boring.
It can easily be abused by disliking every post by someone you dislike,
That's not abuse, its just someone being childish and blindly hating a post by someone they don't like even if its something they agree with af.

Reactions: Cutee

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
disliking Minecraft Creations posts, profile posts, even memes in CCG memes, etc won't bring any nice emotions.
Disliking MC creations would just be a way of saying you personally don't like a certain build without making a new post.
Not sure if disliking would extend to profile posts, but if it does, then it can be used when a wannabe goes on their profile to rage at their application being denied, or if someone uses them to spread lies.
Memes shouldn't be disliked? Well, looks like we can't share our opinions on bad memes anymore.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There should be some kind of registration for seeing your own stats. You do realize that there are top players (for an example) who keep their stats in a secret so they can take spots on leaderboards surprisingly, right? Or there are players who simply don't want their stats to be shown?
What about a option to turn it on and off? And an option to turn on specific stats. So many only wins and no deaths or maybe deaths, games played, wins but no kills.
You get what I'm saying?
And you need a linked account so you can just check it at the players account if possible.
And everything starts of with being off

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom