• Plus suggestions

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Remove ''your vote will be publicy visible''

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Positive-Negative ratings but not the different ratings.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cutee

1- Positive ratings-Negative ratings

This has been suggested a milion of times.

Just gonna summarize it a bit.

The idea it's adding down vote ratings, or maybe just a disagree button.
The point of adding this is so the forums are not one sided, you can like something or dislike it.
However, the negative ratings wouldn't be shown on your statistics.

Please don't make the typical pun of ''If they added a dislike button I would dislike this suggestion''

1.1-Different ratings

''Useful''- Used to qualify a thread as useful. [Only on Suggestions]
''Lovely''- Could be used on introductions, some sweet posts...[Only on introductions]
''Creative''-Could be used on creative posts. [Only on artwork]
''Funny''- Could be use to qualify a post as ''funny'' [Full Webpage (including status)]

Those are just so the forums don't look always the same :].

2-Statistic website

I don't really think I have to explain this, but here I go.

The statistic website would be a site where players statistics would be shown, their last login...

It's not really useful, just a nice addition that people always wanted.

Also, as many cubecrafters dream has been always being on a leaderboard why not adding a top 50 leaderboard on the website?

It would be situated next to the store;

9-BIR-001 _ CubeCraft Games - Google Chrome 05_08_2018 11_29_45 (4)_LI.jpg

By clicking on the linked accounts you would be redirected to their statistics page.

Create Thread _ CubeCraft Games - Google Chrome 06_08_2018 9_34_05 (2)_LI.jpg

3- Some plus suggestions

1-Custom banners: I think people prefers to have they custom banner than a picture of their favorite game. Using innapropiate pictures obviously would be punishable.

2- More streams: In the store it literally say ''private streamings answering your burning questions'' and I haven't seen one yet.

3-Forums emotes: Simple, add emotes that doesn't have to be unlocked, as hearts, stars...

4- (this is a mini suggestion) remove the ''your vote will be publicy visible''

It's 0% needed the 99% of the times, private ballot exists for a reason. And people shouldn't be yelling at others just because of their vote, after all if they don't back up their argument it won't be taken on consideration :p.

All constructive feedback/ideas it's welcome.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cutee

I just want a like button and a dislike button

This'll look too messy in my opinion
Oh I forgot to say you can only give a positive rating at once. Can you tell me how it looks messy please, I don't really see how it could look messy :P

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
1. This'll give us the ability to express our opinions on suggestions and updates we don't like without having to reply saying we disagree.

2. Nice idea, but it should be toggleable so if they don't want to be called a noob on the forums, tryharders who use the forum can't look up their stats and call them a noob just bc they have a significantly lower lvl.

3. Good idea, nothing to add to it.

4. There's a reason ppl use visible votes, so they can ask players who disagree with their suggestions why they disagree if they want to know the flaws in the suggestion that causes them to disagree.

C

Cutee

4. There's a reason ppl use visible votes, so they can ask players who disagree with their suggestions why they disagree if they want to know the flaws in the suggestion that causes them to disagree.

I already explaint why. Some times you just disagree with a suggestion and you don't want people to yell at you just because you didn't explain why.
If you haven't got any strong point to disagree with the suggestion and you disagree with it your opinion won't be taken in consideration anyways, so I don't see the point of having them visible.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I already explaint why. Some times you just disagree with a suggestion and you don't want people to yell at you just because you didn't explain why.
If you haven't got an strong point to disagree with the suggestion and you disagree with it your opinion won't be taken in consideration anyways, so I don't see the point of having them visible.
But if they want a reason then there's nothing wrong if they ask politely for one.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
1- Positive ratings-Negative ratings

This has been suggested a milion of times.

Just gonna summarize it a bit.

The idea it's adding down vote ratings, or maybe just a disagree button.
The point of adding this is so the forums are not one sided, you can like something or dislike it.
However, the negative ratings wouldn't be shown on your statistics.
I don't support the idea with negative ratings/dislike buttons. It wouldn't bring anything good to the forums, just negativism. If you dislike something, all you need to do is ignore it or share your opinion in the replies.

1.1-Different ratings

''Useful''- Used to qualify a thread as useful.
''Lovely''- Could be used on introductions, some sweet posts...
''Creative''-Could be used on creative posts.
''Funny''- Could be use to qualify a post as ''funny''

Those are just so the forums don't look always the same :].
I dislike this suggestion too, I find it unnecessary, useless, messy.

2-Statistic website

I don't really think I have to explain this, but here I go.

The statistic website would be a site where players statistics would be shown, their last login...

It's not really useful, just a nice addition that people always wanted.

Also, as many cubecrafters dream has been always being on a leaderboard why not adding a top 50 leaderboard on the website?

It would be situated next to the store;
I do support the idea with having the leaderboards on the website. But about the "last logins" thingy, no thanks. Only staff members should have such a permission. Same with player's statistics.
4- (this is a mini suggestion) remove the ''your vote will be publicy visible''
I don't mind, it doesn't hurt anyone.

C

Cutee

I don't support the idea with negative ratings/dislike buttons. It wouldn't bring anything good to the forums, just negativism. If you dislike something, all you need to do is ignore it or share your opinion in the replies.
Then they should be banning everyone who dislikes a suggestion in the comments because it doesn't bring anything good to the forums, just negativism.

I dislike this suggestion too, I find it unnecessary, useless, messy.
I ended up on that conclusion, Spoon already told me.

I do support the idea with having the leaderboards on the website. But about the "last logins" thingy, no thanks. Only staff members should have such a permission. Same with player's statistics.
Why should only the staff members have such permission?
You shouldn't be complexed because of your statistics, if someone laughs at you because of your statistics just means they're childish and you shouldn't be getting upset because of that.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Regarding positive - negative ratings, I don't think it's a good idea. It can easily be abused by disliking every post by someone you dislike, regarding of its content, and although you suggested that they don't show on the ratings statistics, it can still be used to piss off people, since they would get a notification telling them that they have 30 new dislikes from 5 people. Like spamming is already looked down upon, imagine the drama dislike spamming could bring about...

Regarding different positive ratings - I like this. Sure if you have a lot of them it could look messy, but maybe just adding a funny rating and an informative rating? Wouldn't look messy if it's only 3 ratings imo.

Regarding statistics page - I think it's perfectly fine if it's toggleable. I wouldn't personally toggle it on, but I'm sure if someone spends a LOT of time on this server to get good stats, they'd like to show em off, so why not?

No comment on the plus suggestions.

Regarding the public votes thing - I think the guy voting should have the choice whether to make his name public/completely private/Only shown to the poll creator.

I like where you're going with most of these :)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Then they should be banning everyone who dislikes a suggestion in the comments because it doesn't bring anything good to the forums, just negativism.
It does bring something good to the forums, I wouldn't call a good feedback negativism. If members want their suggestions to be "Disliked" in the way you suggested, add polls. But disliking Minecraft Creations posts, profile posts, even memes in CCG memes, etc won't bring any nice emotions.

Why should only the staff members have such permission?
Because of personal space. Do you realize that not every player would like other people to see when they login and when they left the server? Like, I don't want random people to see when I login or leave the server. Same with statistics. There should be some kind of registration for seeing your own stats. You do realize that there are top players (for an example) who keep their stats in a secret so they can take spots on leaderboards surprisingly, right? Or there are players who simply don't want their stats to be shown?

Reactions: Shallidor
C

Cutee

It does bring something good to the forums, I wouldn't call a good feedback negativism. If members want their suggestions to be "Disliked" in the way you suggested, add polls. But disliking Minecraft Creations posts, profile posts, even memes in CCG memes, etc won't bring any nice emotions.
And someone saying ''I don't like the suggestion '' it's good feebdack? It's the same, it doesn't bring nothing good but helps people to not be so one sided. And yes disliking a meme in CCGM is not a bad thing would you seriously get mad if a random person disliked your comment?

Because of personal space. Do you realize that not every player would like other people to see when they login and when they left the server? Like, I don't want random people to see when I login or leave the server. Same with statistics. There should be some kind of registration for seeing your own stats. You do realize that there are top players (for an example) who keep their stats in a secret so they can take spots on leaderboards surprisingly, right? Or there are players who simply don't want their stats to be shown?
Then as MoonlightHughs suggested it should be toggleable, fine. I don't really mind if people wants it to be toggleable but I find it stupid, why do you care so much of people knowing your last loggin it's not like they can do anything with that information neither to stalk but fine
Regarding positive - negative ratings, I don't think it's a good idea. It can easily be abused by disliking every post by someone you dislike, regarding of its content, and although you suggested that they don't show on the ratings statistics, it can still be used to piss off people, since they would get a notification telling them that they have 30 new dislikes from 5 people. Like spamming is already looked down upon, imagine the drama dislike spamming could bring about...
I don't really see why would you get a notification for that, it's not going to be shown and it's only here to see if people likes or dislikes the suggestion without having to read through 20 comments or more
Regarding statistics page - I think it's perfectly fine if it's toggleable. I wouldn't personally toggle it on, but I'm sure if someone spends a LOT of time on this server to get good stats, they'd like to show em off, so why not?
Sure it should be toggleablte I don't see why not.

Regarding the public votes thing - I think the guy voting should have the choice whether to make his name public/completely private/Only shown to the poll creator.

I like where you're going with most of these :)
I think it shouldn't be shown in any case (unless the guy agrees) No one should be questioning your choice.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
And someone saying ''I don't like the suggestion '' it's good feebdack?
Most often, there is a stated reason, I barely see any comments containing "I don't like it" only.
one sided.
What is that supposed to mean? How are members one sided?
And yes disliking a meme in CCGM is not a bad thing would you seriously get mad if a random person disliked your comment?
No, I wouldn't, but are we the only members in the forums? Are you the person who knows everything about the members, and who knows how they're going to feel if many people disliked something they did? Like, their status, or their Minecraft Creation, or their art picture, etc?

Reactions: MoonlightHugs
C

Cutee

Most often, there is a stated reason, I barely see any comments containing "I don't like it" only.
Some times you just dislike a suggestion, and a dislike button wouldn't hurt anyone.
What is that supposed to mean? How are members one sided?
What I mean with this is that you cannot dislike what people does, you cannot give a negative rating.
No, I wouldn't, but are we the only members in the forums? Are you the person who knows everything about the members, and who knows how they're going to feel if many people disliked something they did? Like, their status, or their Minecraft Creation, or their art picture, etc?
You can't base an opinion on that, not everyone can like the same things and if you're someone who feels bad when people gives negative feedback you shouldn't be exposing your creations on a public forums. Nothing's stopping now anyone to post ''I don't like what you did, it's so ugly'' that I consider much more harmful than a dislike.

Reactions: MoonlightHugs
C

Cutee

Ok guys I fixed the thread a bit, and added a new poll option!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom