Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
1 there should be duels and FFA on bedrock

2 there should be more bedrock, 1.8, and 1.9 duels minigames (like combo, potpvp, etc). This will especially be good for bedrock’s console and mobile players because CC would introduce these players to duels. No more funding servers and typing the server’s IPs in!

3 the pvp mechanics on CC is weird. In my opinion, there’s minimal lag in CC, but not as much as that other now dead server people used to play on a few years ago.

that’s all I have to say. Any suggestions? reply to this post

Reactions: Wood_456 and luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I do agree that the bedrock network should influence more PVP in their games along with bringing duels and FFA to the server. Can you post a poll so members can vote on this topic? Can you also change the tag to feedback & suggestions? Thanks.

Reactions: Wood_456

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I don't think thats will be a good idea because duel with 1.8 PVP that doesn't fun like 1.9 PVP,
'my opinion'

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I do agree that the bedrock network should influence more PVP in their games along with bringing duels and FFA to the server. Can you post a poll so members can vote on this topic? Can you also change the tag to feedback & suggestions? Thanks.

on the bedrock network, CC would have a MASSIVE opportunity if they added games like combo, potpvp, etc. Another suggestion i would add is to add a fishing rod to bedrock sw and to add more maps to bedrock.

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I agree on this one, sounds good to me ^^

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
1) I agree with having duels (not FFA yet)
2) Those aren't needed since Cube's duel kits are already balanced
3) The PVP mechanics can't be changed by cube so I don't think it's an issue on their end and more of a client side issue.

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
1) I agree with having duels (not FFA yet)
2) Those aren't needed since Cube's duel kits are already balanced
3) The PVP mechanics can't be changed by cube so I don't think it's an issue on their end and more of a client side issue.

i've been to more pvp tailored servers (none of them are featured servers) and the pvp mechanics is much closer to java.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom