Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Funkeymonk3y108

Oct 31, 2015
Hey guys,

I wanted to make some suggestions for eggwars and these could also be used for other games to !
SO firstly, I think the whole solo eggwars thing should go because eggwars is meant for teams to cooperate and destroy everyones eggs and win the game and now that there is a whole section of solo there is going to be a lot of camping on islands involved. I've played about 4 or 5 games of solo and everyone camped on their island after getting diamonds and all the games i played were really long and very boring and they were just not fun. This is my opinion i'm sure plenty of people like the whole solo eggwars but I just don't

Next suggestion
I think that you guys should let players add Their own custom maps. Like they can submit them to you and if they are good enough you can make them an actual maps on eggwars (or other games on cubecraft.)Like i know me and my friends have some really good map ideas and we have actually built a map but it was lost on our friends server and we can't seem to find it. So player can send these maps to you guys and you can make the map into and actual eggwars (Or other game) maps Because there are some really creative people who play minecraft.Just a suggestion not telling you you have to do it or i'm going to kill you(But i might)
If you have any more suggestions Please comment down bellow this post and hopefully and admin or something sees this post and possibly makes these suggestions real :D

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
First Suggestion:I do agree but theirs some other players that do like it and i dont think they will remove it

Second Suggestion:You can actually do that just go to singleplayer make a cool maps upload that to mega or mediafire (or any other you use) then post it here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/minecraft-creations.22/ if its a great map maybe it will be added

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Solo Eggwars is really cool in my opinion, after all a lot of players only play egg wars with their friends, but now you can play alone. Also if you want to play in team Eggwars there's nothing stopping you :P

About the map submissions, if you make a map you can submit it here and see if it gets accepted. Keep in mind that we are a large server so we only accept maps that can really wow us. More info on map submissions can be found on this thread.

Minion Loquendero

Dec 21, 2015
I also agree because at least u play with a friend you can talk for divide sources but if there is a spanish speaker and a portuguese speaker they wont understand

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom