1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Suggestions for all minigame servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by catskin0106, Sep 15, 2015.

1. catskin0106

catskin0106 Member

Please can you staffs make a system when players of a team are the other team's 10% and let the game cancel because this is too unfair for my team
    [​IMG]
    Please reply me since this is very unfair and it will let them each recieve a cubelet...like a free cubelet. If none of you reply me or someone reply me bad words My friend and I like 100 peoples(Not a lie,This server is very famous in Hong Kong) will stop playing this server :(

2. YounB

YounB Mod Staff Member Moderator

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's not hard to kill them all, ya'know. Get diamond armour and gapple a, then it's gg. :) But I disagree that there should be a debug for the other team because they just outclassed your team, and deserved the win. :)

3. Malcolm_

Malcolm_ Member

Student/Waiter
    There have been many times when it was just me and a friend playing, and some teammates leave, although it's kind of harder, you can still win, it's just a slightly more challenging :)

4. catskin0106

catskin0106 Member

Hmmm...We even can't get diamond armor or Gapples.They already traded a diamond pick and broke our team's obby and kill the wither.And the annoying leather armor enemies killed me (I think 1 v.s. 5-6)How can this possible and challenging I can't understand

5. DrKeanu

DrKeanu Member

Student
    It is like said above more challeging and sometimes even more fun. And be smart to get all resources and don't swear in chat plz.

6. Malcolm_

Malcolm_ Member

Student/Waiter
    [​IMG] You can just try, if it fails, it's only a lost game. You can play another and maybe find a suitable team :)