Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023
Please bring back Nightmare map, it was very funny and can make a lot of people to return or at least give another chance to the Java server.
Please think, the server situation on Java can't ve worse right now, so this decision cant affect anything and Im sure will only give benefits as it cant be worse than now. I would not like to see the server Java to close, so if we make decistions like that maybe we can save it a little, the ''risk'' decisions are the best, in this case it cannot be worse so please think about this.

Thank you for reading, I know its a simple change but trust me it can be a very good way to attract players again and give another chance for the server, I only want the server to be great again, dont let it pass away please :c

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Please bring back Nightmare map, it was very funny and can make a lot of people to return or at least give another chance to the Java server.
Please think, the server situation on Java can't ve worse right now, so this decision cant affect anything and Im sure will only give benefits as it cant be worse than now. I would not like to see the server Java to close, so if we make decistions like that maybe we can save it a little, the ''risk'' decisions are the best, in this case it cannot be worse so please think about this.

Thank you for reading, I know its a simple change but trust me it can be a very good way to attract players again and give another chance for the server, I only want the server to be great again, dont let it pass away please :c
Personally, I don't think adding one map will change anything. Other people might not even like it so like yeah... I also don't think people would be attracted to the server just to play a specific map of a specific gamemode, a :disagree: from me.

• Disagree
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍

A lot of people used to play the Nightmare map and I am one of them. If it comes back, maybe the number of players will increase, you should try it.

Reactions: pqulaaa

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I’m unsure as I don’t remember that map and if I ever played it.

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023
Personally, I don't think adding one map will change anything. Other people might not even like it so like yeah... I also don't think people would be attracted to the server just to play a specific map of a specific gamemode, a :disagree: from me.
lots of people liked and just played cubecraft because of this map, of course if youre a bedrock player you have no idea about what Im talking about but who has played in the past knows how good was this map and how people nowadays can at least join again to try play on this map

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
lots of people liked and just played cubecraft because of this map, of course if youre a bedrock player you have no idea about what Im talking about but who has played in the past knows how good was this map and how people nowadays can at least join again to try play on this map
I played Java, (Although I quit about a year ago because they removed Among Slimes) but my point still stands, I doubt people will join because of one map. Also, even if they added the map back, how will people find out about this change? It's unlikely people who quit Cubecraft would find the forum post, with the update and read through all of it just to find the one spot where their favorite map was added. Also, if the developers add back your favorite map, they have to add back everyone's favorite map to make it fair...

• Disagree
Reactions: pqulaaa

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I played Java, (Although I quit about a year ago because they removed Among Slimes) but my point still stands, I doubt people will join because of one map. Also, even if they added the map back, how will people find out about this change? It's unlikely people who quit Cubecraft would find the forum post, with the update and read through all of it just to find the one spot where their favorite map was added. Also, if the developers add back your favorite map, they have to add back everyone's favorite map to make it fair...
If the old games and maps are added back, this will be valid for all of them and I hope that current players will tell their old playing friends about these updates and they will also be aware of them and start playing again.

• Agree
Reactions: pqulaaa and Reesle

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
If the old games and maps are added back, this will be valid for all of them and I hope that current players will tell their old playing friends about these updates and they will also be aware of them and start playing again.
If we want to add back every old map and every old game then it's a different story and I would agree.

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023
If we want to add back every old map and every old game then it's a different story and I would agree.
Nightmare was different, anyway its a seasonal halloween map (would be removed as halloween event ends) not a normal one so that logic isnt valid in this case

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom