Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Hi,

I was bored, so I made some pictures yesterday. I looked at them today, most of them were trash. Two of the many pictures looked pretty good, really good if I do say so myself. So I just wanted to share em here, ask for some feedback.

I'll add some more picture that didn't look as trash.
Pictures are made with a Canon Camera
(None of them are edited btw)

upload_2020-3-18_11-33-19.png
upload_2020-3-18_11-37-41.png
upload_2020-3-18_11-39-12.png
upload_2020-3-18_11-39-42.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-44-17.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-44-37.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-45-3.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-45-30.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-45-53.png

upload_2020-3-18_11-46-19.png
 
Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
If people like seeing the pictures I made, I'll post the good ones more often. Next time I won't wear heels, so I might actually be able to get closer to plants without wanting to die.. I really wasn't dressed for being in the nature..
 
D

Deleted member 294498

Guest
Woaah! Nice :o
(If I make a picture with my samsung galaxy J7, bruh mobile... I just have a weird pink/black screen lol)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom