Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New maps?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 332565

We haven't had any new maps in quite a while. I play on FFA quite regularly, and it would be nice if we got some new maps, rather than playing on the same old maps everytime. Not completely remove the old ones of course, because they're still good maps, but I feel like it's time for some new ones!

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
We haven't had any new maps in quite a while. I play on FFA quite regularly, and it would be nice if we got some new maps, rather than playing on the same old maps everytime. Not completely remove the old ones of course, because they're still good maps, but I feel like it's time for some new ones!
FFA maps are actually the hardest to make, just because they are so massive, it takes much more work to make an FFA map than a map on any other game. On minerware for example, all they need to do is make a square and add some random stuff around the outside, they don't need to think about how it affects gameplay or whatever, so those come out pretty frequently but FFA is much harder but hopefully we can have some soon. I think they are more focussed on Battle Zone right know though.

D

Deleted member 332565

FFA maps are actually the hardest to make, just because they are so massive, it takes much more work to make an FFA map than a map on any other game. On minerware for example, all they need to do is make a square and add some random stuff around the outside, they don't need to think about how it affects gameplay or whatever, so those come out pretty frequently but FFA is much harder but hopefully we can have some soon. I think they are more focussed on Battle Zone right know though.

Yeah, makes sense. I bet there's also a lot of testing to do to ensure players don't escape certain bounds.

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
FFA maps are actually the hardest to make, just because they are so massive...
thinkingNoHand.png

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Here is a teaser of an upcoming map as I've answered a few threads like this in the past. Just to assure you FFA will have a new map. (Can't say when)

2018-05-08_13.21.20.png

I've gave a lot of thought about the FFA community when I designed this map.
2018-05-08_13.23.02.png

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Here is a teaser of an upcoming map as I've answered a few threads like this in the past. Just to assure you FFA will have a new map. (Can't say when)

View attachment 145744

View attachment 145745

I didn't know staff was giving teasers. I think you should be demoted (and networkbanned) for leaking!!!

(This is a joke, Please don't take this serious)

Last edited:
Reactions: Facher
D

Deleted member 332565

One thing I would also like to see from new maps is more secret areas.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria

View attachment 145744

View attachment 145745
I am sorry that my reply isn't connected with the topic, but I really want to ask you, Efcluke94. Is Speed EggWars going to have new maps too?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom