Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What games would you like implemented?

• Total voters

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I have a few pvp game ideas for the game server.
1: DTC (destroy the core)
This game is where you and your team start on one end of the map, with the other on the other end (obviously), and somewhere on your side is a core. As time goes on, the core weakens from obsidian, to gold, to glass. You can break blocks and place them to your advantage, and the team who destroys the other team's core wins the game.
2: TDM (team death match)
Here is just you're on a team, and you fight the others. Most kills win the game.
3: DTM (destroy the monument)
The object of the game is to destroy the other team's monument. This is similar to DTC but the monument is bigger and you need to destroy a certain percent of the monument to win. The first team to destroy the other team's monument wins the game.
Comment for improvements on the games, or to say if it's a good idea or not :)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I just realized that we could have DTC and DTM be the same game, but different objective for the game (if you don't understand I can explain)

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I have a few pvp game ideas for the game server.
1: DTC (destroy the core)
This game is where you and your team start on one end of the map, with the other on the other end (obviously), and somewhere on your side is a core. As time goes on, the core weakens from obsidian, to gold, to glass. You can break blocks and place them to your advantage, and the team who destroys the other team's core wins the game.
2: TDM (team death match)
Here is just you're on a team, and you fight the others. Most kills win the game.
3: DTM (destroy the monument)
The object of the game is to destroy the other team's monument. This is similar to DTC but the monument is bigger and you need to destroy a certain percent of the monument to win. The first team to destroy the other team's monument wins the game.
Comment for improvements on the games, or to say if it's a good idea or not :)
how da heck do u do that? how do you make a vote thing at the top?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom