Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What games would you like implemented?

• Total voters

john

Nov 24, 2013
Laser, I think your ideas are very creative and entertaining. I think you should find some time to put together the games and place them on "this/another" server and see if they build a following. Richard Branson the CEO of Virgin and other multiple million dollar companies says, "You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over." Try it Laser. If it does not work at least you learned something.

FYI do not research Richard Branson to seriously. He is kind of um... Well, you see, kind of inappropriate. That is one way of putting him.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
and i like what you think about what he thinks about what i think about what laser thinks and hopfully the staff thinks the same what we all think
Ya know, I'm pretty sure that I think that the staff thinks not what we think, but thinks we have different thinking a than them. Well of course, that's just what I think. Think about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom