Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MuG3

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
One of my favorite things to do in CubeCraft is to just run around the lobby and try to climb every building. Whenever I successfully climb something I find myself at the top just sitting there wondering what I should do next. Adding a glider to the lobby would be extremely fun as you would be able to glide around the map. This could probably be integrated into a rank but nonetheless, it would be very fun to have.

2021-03-27_15.30.57.png

This isn't something I've been planning out or anything it was just a thought I had one day.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I am not a 100% sure what you are suggesting, but I think you want something which makes you able to fly around in the lobby. If that's true there is already an elytra which you can unlock via the plus rank. With an elytra you are able to fly around in the lobby .

You can buy a plus rank here: https://store.cubecraft.net/category/1173606.

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I get where you're coming but i have to agree with Shiny, it will take away the value of the emerald, obsidian & plus rank since you won't have to but any of these to fly from location to location. You could always try to get the ender bow from a cubelet, it helps a lot.

Reactions: MuG3 and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom