Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

neonbrent

Jun 21, 2016
i just have some stuff ive been thinking about
make the gens slower and cost more to upgrade in hardcore and faster and less expensive in op (if possible)
and turn the money wars lobby into a map let the animals be the islands and do whatever

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
make the gens slower and cost more to upgrade in hardcore and faster and less expensive in op (if possible)
It's possible, but items already cost more in hardcore and less in overpowered. So I'll stay neutral on this one.
and turn the money wars lobby into a map let the animals be the islands and do whatever
Some islands would be unbalanced, for instance the giraffe and elephant you can get on top of while you can't do that on the others. -1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No, some people already have problems with having full chain in Hardcore. With this they can't get even full leather. (Except if you have Egg armor kit)

As @BuildBuild25 said, some island would be unbalanced.

neonbrent

Jun 21, 2016
i just wanted to say that i dont want the lobby to stay exactly how it is they would need to space out the islands and make them a bit bigger and do some other stuff but i just think it would be a good teams map

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom