Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
I think we should add a god bow. Its the best bow and it costs 64 diamonds. It has punch 2. and power 8. Also we need a god axe. Its a axe with sharpness 5. it costs 64 diamonds.

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
The bow i definitely agree with because i myself love using bows in minecraft sometimes swaying back to my memories when i used to pretend to be a hunter shooting as many sheep as i could in 5 minutes. As much as i think this is a good idea i also think that it should be limited to overpowered mode as it corresponds with the overpowered sword. As for the axe i personally think its not the best idea because of the fact that you can already get a god sword in overpowered in my opinion eliminating the need for one

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Seems pretty over powered.. maybe if it has a low durability (like 10?) for them otherwise I can just imagine campers bow spamming me crazily with a punch 2 and power 8.
Might be a bit too overpowered. Maybe power 8 but no punch would do it. And yeah maybe half durability? And i am not so sure about the axe either...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They bow would be a nuisance because it would be the god (camper) bow.
Like honestly, you could constantly bow spam this and send them flying and they would get a large amount of damage done to them because it is power VIII.

The god axe might be fine, but maaaybe a little too OP if i say so myself.

9678Dash

Mar 24, 2017
The bow i definitely agree with because i myself love using bows in minecraft sometimes swaying back to my memories when i used to pretend to be a hunter shooting as many sheep as i could in 5 minutes. As much as i think this is a good idea i also think that it should be limited to overpowered mode as it corresponds with the overpowered sword. As for the axe i personally think its not the best idea because of the fact that you can already get a god sword in overpowered in my opinion eliminating the need for one
Well some people love using axes. But the axe SHOULD be more expensive. Like 1 stack and 32? well axes are kinda a trade off. They take longer to attack but then they do more damage. also the bow would be like 2 stacks. since it super OP

D

Deleted member 204478

Nope, too overpowered.
Even if this had 10 durability I would still despise of it.
Bows are literally the worst thing to be killed by in eggwars :P

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
Dont like this idea, since people would camp even more and just bow people off the map or kill them with power 8

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I think we should add a god bow. Its the best bow and it costs 64 diamonds. It has punch 2. and power 8.
this could make camping even more common and it is pretty OP

Also we need a god axe. Its a axe with sharpness 5. it costs 64 diamonds.
this isnt a bad idea could make it interesting but idk how it will work in a combat since Axes are more used for breaking armor

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Lowering the durability would be nice as mentioned above, since campers/bow spammers could get me very easily in that case

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I find myself very good in bowing, but a Punch III + Power VIII bow is extremely Overpowered, so I'd say or just no, because it's extremely Overpowered, or like @zRinne said, that it has a durability of 10 or something like that. Just not that it has a durability of 100 because I already see people camping on mid with that bow and if you try to get on mid one time and he sees you, you're dead because of the Punch II which is on the bow. Maybe you die also of the Power V because Power V hurts extremely.

I don't use axes at all but I know people who uses axes so for them, and of course other people who uses axes, it'd be a good weapon but also with that one, it's really Overpowered with Sharpness V.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
sounds pretty op to me :/ Nice suggestion though! Maybe the axe, but not the bow. power 8 and punch 2 would make campers' dreams come true. Either don't add the bow or, as zRinne said, make it really low durability.

WaffleHouse

Mar 28, 2016
The Commonwealth, Vault 111
I'd rather just see a bow with more punch.

But as for you're idea with Punch 2, and Power 8 on 1 bow. Just sounds a bit...too OP. So, if someone can't punch them off, they can possibly get the god sword (if OP mode) and finish you off easily.

As for the axe. Axes already do a lot of damage. Maybe sharp 3 axe instead?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom