Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Science is a good map, not gonna lie, it's good and well designed.
However, as I already read the article about the requirements of the map submissions and I saw that no huge buildings that encourage camping.
-The very tall buildings are deadly, the mouse in middle is enough for camping.
-Each island is so far from middle, so going to middle or to the enemy's team with blocks is almost impossible, nobody likes to get hit with an arrow straight to the void,
-PvP space is a bit small, I can't pvp well as a mobile touch player.
-2 diamond blocks and 2 iron blocks that are being abused and making fighting an opponent is almost impossible.

I know I already gotta report campers but I sometimes feel sad about them because it's not their fault it's because of the huge buildings.

yiup

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2018
Belgium
These are precisely the reasons why I don't like that map, building to mid is very annoying because you usually get bowed by teams that were earlier on mid than you.
I am not bothered by the high buildings, I have not often seen anyone camping on them.
The diamond & gold blocks are chill in my opinion, everyone has them on their island. So everyone is equal,
because of those blocks, fights also last a bit longer, making it more exciting.
That's my opinion c:

Reactions: Matriox and Conea64

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
These are precisely the reasons why I don't like that map, building to mid is very annoying because you usually get bowed by teams that were earlier on mid than you.
I am not bothered by the high buildings, I have not often seen anyone camping on them.
The diamond & gold blocks are chill in my opinion, everyone has them on their island. So everyone is equal,
because of those blocks, fights also last a bit longer, making it more exciting.
That's my opinion c:
If you're pc I'm mobile :3
Fighting on touch is unexpectedly difficult. Ore blocks give disadvantages for a fair play. Imagine you only have a golden chest plate, iron helmet, chain leggins and let's say diamond boots with a sharpness 2 stone sword. How would you fight a full diamond armored person who has a diamond sword using a touch screen control? :-)

Reactions: yiup and Hqteful

yiup

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2018
Belgium
If you're pc I'm mobile :3
Fighting on touch is unexpectedly difficult. Ore blocks give disadvantages for a fair play. Imagine you only have a golden chest plate, iron helmet, chain leggins and let's say diamond boots with a sharpness 2 stone sword. How would you fight a full diamond armored person who has a diamond sword using a touch screen control? :-)
I have no experience with bedrock, I only play minecraft on pc (java).
I understand that it is more difficult to pvp with touchscreen. I can't do it at all c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom