Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK this is mostly about map changes. A lot of the new maps look really nice, but they have lots of towers/obstacles. In general, they arent that big of a problem, but there are a few scenarios in which they can be annoying.

- The biggest problem I've had is that people will just pearl up and sit on top of whatever structure is on that particular map. Now, you could just pearl up and knock them off, but if you run out of pearls first they can just pearl up and there is nothing you can do. If we could keep the structures (since they do look really nice) but add a sheet of barrier blocks like 8 or so blocks up then that would prevent people from pearling on to them (the structures could continue up past the barrier blocks)

Reading this through, I'm realizing that I might not be making sense so I'll add screenshots where possible.

Attachments

• 2021-05-29_18.24.19.png
    2021-05-29_18.24.19.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 66

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I agree with you! Personally I don't play overpowered duels so I haven't had any similar experience but I can tell that this must be really annoying. Imo I think the barrier should be more than enough so that that doesn't happen again.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Bump. If any1 is unsure about this, you would still be able to see the structures (since barrier blocks are clear but people wouldnt be able to pearl on top of them)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom