Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft make a solo mode for tower defence?

• Yes

• No

• I dont really care

Results are only viewable after voting.

mcfreak13

Jun 15, 2017
So i was thinking, wouldnt a solo mode on tower defence be awesome? This way you have total control about what is going on. No more people that just put random towers everywhere that block your space. More control about what is going on in your territory and no more spamming or annoying people. I think this should be a thing on cubecraft so please leave your feedback and i hope i can play solo tower defence on cubecraft someday!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm,
I say a No
Because towerdefence is a pretty hard game alone, and for How much players would it be?
There are no players That places towers everywhere, but you need to do it all alone.

Reactions: MoJoJoJo

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah, TD is a team game. You can't just play this alone. Well you can, but i don't recommend it lol. It is a game where you have to depend on your team. If you didn't had a team a game would last much much longer.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it is possible for making TD in solo. You can't alone destroy the castle of your opponent.
I say A no, because tower defence is already an unpopular game.

mcfreak13

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm,
I say a No
Because towerdefence is a pretty hard game alone, and for How much players would it be?
There are no players That places towers everywhere, but you need to do it all alone.

it wont be hard, because your opponent is also alone. this would make it much more fun.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, TD is a team game and I think the game would be only more boring if you play alone. I like playing woth a team and a 1v1 in TD doesn't sound fun to me.
As Daveyyy said, if your teammates are ruin the game pr placing some useless towers, then don't be angry and ask him/her to stop, if he goed on then feel free to use the command /votekick [Name] if enough players type /votekick yes, then the player will be kicked. :)

mcfreak13

Jun 15, 2017
Well, TD is a team game and I think the game would be only more boring if you play alone. I like playing woth a team and a 1v1 in TD doesn't sound fun to me.
As Daveyyy said, if your teammates are ruin the game pr placing some useless towers, then don't be angry and ask him/her to stop, if he goed on then feel free to use the command /votekick [Name] if enough players type /votekick yes, then the player will be kicked. :)
If you like the game in team mode, that is fine. i was just suggesting a new gamemode, just like with skywars. in skywars you can play as a team, but you also have the option to play alone. i was thinking the same thing cuold be done to tower defence, so you at least have the option to play solo if you want to.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Mhm.
I think it is not handy, but i understand you!
TowerDefence is a really nice game to play with a lot of people! It is a team game, and it is a hard game to play it alone!
Sorry but i say no "Don't blame me" ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom