• Nu

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
I have made a map for Lucky Blocks gamemode, theme: houses and streets.
I followed every step written for making a map submission for lucky blocks. Here are some sneak peaks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115_234716_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_234716_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20201115_234705_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_234705_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20201115_234653_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_234653_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20201115_234647_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_234647_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20201115_234659_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_234659_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, first of all I think that you did a great job at building this map. I really like the idea only there are some things you might want to change for it to be a CubeCraft worthy map. First of all, there are a bunch load of golden blocks. This is way to much in my opinion. Secondly, everything is in a square shape. This can look good, but not in combination with the by you chosen theme.

Even so, I think your build has potency (if you might slight changes). Thanks for reading!
~Kruisboogaapje

Reactions: Blue Flam
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hey, there! I am always a bit more critical so dont worry :) Overall i really like the approach/ idea you put together here. The few things i dont quite like are:

- every Single player spawned island has a unique shape and therefore unique playstyle for them giving players (other then luck a advantage over other island maybe) so i would try to have 1 or (2) really similar layouts to make it as fair as possible
- In the mid sections you build the sidewalks completely out of slabs and it is really hard to start bridging off from slabs and just inconvenient for building in my opinion
- The back sides of the islands are really close together I simply prefer having the game more split of in a maximum of 3 players at a time the crossrushes are simple then normal rushes here so that is not that well (in my opinion maybe others like it)
- I dont have a problem with the "cubical" problem kruisboogaapje mentioned alot, but the houses could have some more detail in my opinion

Thats about the stuff that i am not quite happy with at the start. :) Make sure to leave me your opinon on this !

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like the map but I would not play it because it is too square shaped. If you put more shape into it I think it would be perfect. Otherwise I think it is great

Blue Flam

Aug 1, 2020
Lebanon
Hi, first of all I think that you did a great job at building this map. I really like the idea only there are some things you might want to change for it to be a CubeCraft worthy map. First of all, there are a bunch load of golden blocks. This is way to much in my opinion. Secondly, everything is in a square shape. This can look good, but not in combination with the by you chosen theme.

Even so, I think your build has potency (if you might slight changes). Thanks for reading!
~Kruisboogaapje
Yeah, what I think is that the map was effortless and not a good looking, so I will make another better and a bit smaller one with circles instead of cubes

Reactions: wxzzrd

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Starting houses build quality
-Starting island layout/shape
-Different players having advantages depending on which island they spawned on

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments. Really hope you enjoyed building the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom