Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Introduction
Whenever i need to play solo eggwars for a challenge it is really really dead and lately i have been checking the playercount of solo eggwars because i was curious if it's always dead or not now i've basically came to the conclusion that it is in fact always dead.. games such as Assassinations, among slimes and 99% of the featured games have more players than solo eggwars. I think it's better to remove the game and replace them with something else such as Speed Eggwars, Ranked Eggwars or Money Walls.

Speed Eggwars
This game was a really fun game to play and also totally different from "normal" eggwars. it's smooth and definitely good enough to replace Solo Eggwars. I do think the kits need to be reworked a little but that shouldn't be so much a of a problem. I also love the maps in this game!

Ranked Eggwars
This has been suggested a lot but i would honestly give it a chance in the FUTURE, i don't think it's a good idea right now, the playercount of cube in general is low and most people will play normal instead because they want to grind the leaderboards. But like i said a lot can be done with a 'ranked' system such as a tier system or trophies.

They could see this as an experiment, this could also work in Skywars & PvP.

The return of Money Walls?
Yes, i should stay optimistic but let's be honest, this is probably the best game that cube has ever released on the server, it was a big success and every youtuber used to play it on Cube, the views were also insane. Yes the game is outdated and the maps are outdated as well but they got an entire team for a reason. Cube could eventually release it with some changes.

(i do think the wither king should be changed back to an egg like it used to be at the beginning)

Money Walls:

I think variation is important on Cubecraft right now, for me the server has became really boring but i would definitely play more if they would release any of these games and i think a lot of people would be happy as well, let me know what you think.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction
Whenever i need to play solo eggwars for a challenge it is really really dead and lately i have been checking the playercount of solo eggwars because i was curious if it's always dead or not now i've basically came to the conclusion that it is in fact always dead.. games such as Assassinations, among slimes and 99% of the featured games have more players than solo eggwars. I think it's better to remove the game and replace them with something else such as Speed Eggwars, Ranked Eggwars or Money Walls.

Speed Eggwars
This game was a really fun game to play and also totally different from "normal" eggwars. it's smooth and definitely good enough to replace Solo Eggwars. I do think the kits need to be reworked a little but that shouldn't be so much a of a problem. I also love the maps in this game!

Ranked Eggwars
This has been suggested a lot but i would honestly give it a chance in the FUTURE, i don't think it's a good idea right now, the playercount of cube in general is low and most people will play normal instead because they want to grind the leaderboards. But like i said a lot can be done with a 'ranked' system such as a tier system or trophies.

They could see this as an experiment, this could also work in Skywars & PvP.

The return of Money Walls?
Yes, i should stay optimistic but let's be honest, this is probably the best game that cube has ever released on the server, it was a big success and every youtuber used to play it on Cube, the views were also insane. Yes the game is outdated and the maps are outdated as well but they got an entire team for a reason. Cube could eventually release it with some changes.

(i do think the wither king should be changed back to an egg like it used to be at the beginning)

Money Walls:

I think variation is important on Cubecraft right now, for me the server has became really boring but i would definitely play more if they would release any of these games and i think a lot of people would be happy as well, let me know what you think.
Shouldn’t this be all networks too??

D

Deleted member 347571

I do agree with the removing among slimes part because I really liked that game, but assi had many issues (too many hackers for example). Removing solo egg?? No way.
But now suddenly everyone seems to like it and at the same time nobody plays it.

"Among Slimes will be moving to the Featured Games rotation. The dwindling player count, especially at off-peak times, means that the game will not be able to start, getting as little as three players online. We're hoping that putting this game into Featured Games will give it the hype needed when it's ready to play."

Solo Eggwars has less players, the games start after a year with 4 players.. it's really hard sometimes to finish a challenge over there if nobody plays it.

• Agree
Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I hadnt seen the prefix, on Bedrock Solo EggWars works well, but I agree with removing it on Java and replace it with Speed EggWars. It makes no sense to “remove” Among Slimes but keep EggWars Solo, in that case just move EggWars Solo to Featured Games too

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
But now suddenly everyone seems to like it and at the same time nobody plays it.

"Among Slimes will be moving to the Featured Games rotation. The dwindling player count, especially at off-peak times, means that the game will not be able to start, getting as little as three players online. We're hoping that putting this game into Featured Games will give it the hype needed when it's ready to play."

Solo Eggwars has less players, the games start after a year with 4 players.. it's really hard sometimes to finish a challenge over there if nobody plays it.
I get what you say, but I also have to wait for a team sw game to start? I sometimes even wait 4 minutes. When I play solo egg I don’t even wait that long so I’m not sure why you have that issue. Games don’t have to start immediately when you join it, it’s okay to wait a little. Sometimes it may seem long to you when it could be just 2 minutes and you didn’t realize.

D

Deleted member 347571

I get what you say, but I also have to wait for a team sw game to start? I sometimes even wait 4 minutes. When I play solo egg I don’t even wait that long so I’m not sure why you have that issue. Games don’t have to start immediately when you join it, it’s okay to wait a little. Sometimes it may seem long to you when it could be just 2 minutes and you didn’trealize.
You have to wait there too indeed but to be honest, i'm not a big fan of the current system to join games. People that are in a party of 2 want to join a 2 player map and this is rarely the case.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom