Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tireyy

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2019
Nederland
Dear CubeCraft,

I came on a awesome idea, since you released BlockWars Bridge i started to make bridge fight. I started with coding and made a concept. below this message i will put the video!

Now I really like the new game mode and play it almost every day. But sometimes when I don't have a party I have to compete with good teams, so I would like to have a solo mode of it too. So you can do 1v1 against friends but also against other people so that you can practice on your own. I hope you understand this and will think about it. I myself hope that this concept also gives a good idea of how I would do it. I did it without a pit that you fall into because fighting also teaches you to survive on bridges of 1x1 so that you can benefit from it in skywars. I hope you like this concept and start thinking about it. Thank you for reading!

Kind regards

-Solvey

epicbarrie

Nov 21, 2020
If you had a limited amount of blocks, like 10 or something for such a small map, then it would be cool. I think blockwars bridges is to chaotic because of the players that are in the game.

n0z3n0

Feb 3, 2021
they rlly should add Solos since am more of a solo than playing with teams cuz some of them can drag you down and it would also be beneficial for Bridges

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
they rlly should add Solos since am more of a solo than playing with teams cuz some of them can drag you down and it would also be beneficial for Bridges
Hi! Please avoid necroposting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as it's not allowed. (Does not apply to Game threads, Introductions, Map submissions or News posts.)

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom