Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

traaviee

Aug 2, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
icl i rlly wish that we could invite people to our solo islands, not for them to build or anything just for them to see what our island looks like. it’s annoying that we can’t show our friends our solo islands.
also i believe that we should be able to transfer our solo island into a coop island bc i’ve made hella progress that i want to show people but i’m 2 far in to start from the beginning now

traaviee

Aug 2, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
It's called a solo island for a reason. If you want to invite friends, that's what coop islands are for. You can also just send screenshots of your island anyway.
solo islands are islands for one person to build on. coop islands are for multiple people to build on. why cant people just visit solo islands

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
solo islands are islands for one person to build on. coop islands are for multiple people to build on. why cant people just visit solo islands
I see what you mean, so I'll vote unsure for now. But I think that solo islands are best kept for just yourself, and not for anyone else, whether they are visiting or building.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom