Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
So you call me hacker and i never saw one ,,gg'' , but you say gg to ForGetLove who is obviously using aimbot...(look his yt channel - dislike for the cheaters ! )

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

schot

Dec 12, 2017
0:48 that last hit? is that possible. And the third hit on Mega_toby
you got a few weird hits :eek:

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
I dont hack , take the L noob . Not my fault that you cant just jump and make crits than call it ''reach''

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Mhm, can you explain those "crits" at 0:55?
Edit: I guess you can't because you removed the video.. Why did you do that? Scared to get banned?

Reactions: _Oplex_

Mickeyy1221

Aug 27, 2017
The most of you - the ranked players are getting salty when you get killed because you think you are the ''best pvper''

Well toby , you suck . You cant forever tell the people they hack just because you are bad :) .
Edit : I removed the video because of your disliking alts and 0:55 what do i have to explain ? you dont know what is a crit or what? haha

D

Deleted member 352903

The most of you - the ranked players are getting salty when you get killed because you think you are the ''best pvper''

Well toby , you suck . You cant forever tell the people they hack just because you are bad :) .
Please no swearing ;-;

Also, Mega_Toby is a very good pvper, I know him lol

Reactions: remio and toby-
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom