Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Please make 'Strike-through' its own separate option on the ribbon, so we don't have to click 'Insert' to access it.

BEFORE:
upload_2017-9-15_10-28-17.png


AFTER:

upload_2017-9-15_10-28-48.png
 
F

Facelurite

Guest
Ugh disgusting forums layout i cant even see views on mobile why is the mobile website so trash i need to click bold 5 times for it to go


I support any suggestion that makes the UI better so thats an upvote.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom